Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone.I've got a new AP(above). I've consoled into it and see the boot sequence, but, I cant seem to actually get in to do anything with it!All I see is the usual interface up/down messages, but it doesn't let me do anything. Here's the kind of...

I have gone through and setup our Helpdesk users to authenticate against TACACS when they login to our WCS server. They are configured with the Lobby Ambassador roles.The first question is why can't the admin create guest accounts through the wcs?Th...

We have a small wireless network with four IOS-based 1220B. We are planning to upgrade them all to G modules, convert to Lightweight APs, and manage them with a small WLC like the 2106.Currently we have a corporate Vlan and aguest vlan on these APs, ...

Hello does anyone have experience with the Cisco 851W and it's wireless configuration. I am having tuff time allowing my laptop to connect to device. I don't see any place for a simple wep key or mac address. Any help would be so great, thanks - Chuc...

As my understanding, WiSM enforce QoS at the controller level, not at the AP level. For example, I set average rate to be 1Mbps and the user generate 50Mbps traffic. The traffic still used up the AP bandwidth and is throttled at the controller. Will ...

zhenningx by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I recently deployed a 1242a\b\g AP. I can see it in WCS (version 4.1). However, the radio's are stuck in a oper down status. At first I was getting an error that the power was insufficient. It is set up with an ethernet power injector. I switch...

HiWe've tested MS Vista native supplicant on a SSID configure for WPA1 + WPA2 on ours WiSM. It wont work.We've repeated the same test using a SSID configure for WPA1 and it worksFirst question : Why ?Second question : What the difference between <wpa...

Hi, I would like to controll traffic from LAN to outside using PIX-FW and Radius. I have found these links which describes the method of controlling access using Radius attributes mapped to users or Groups in Active Directory. What i understood is th...

giaaaj by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have controller based wireless network we are running PEAP till date now we want to go for EAP-TLS along with PEAP. I have configured the EAP-TLS but not PEAP is not working as well as EAP-TLS. Can any body tell me can both work together. I hav...

I have installed a Ap 1200 in a lab running novell 6.5 on 29 workstations with wireless adapters and after the twelfth computer logs in the ap kind of bombs out... Do I need to put another ap 1200 in this lab or is there some configurating that I can...

weymon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card