Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

the 1121 version wan 12.3-4 i upgrade to 12.3-8 the upgrade was successfull, but after restar the AP the led 1,3 flash in red, the led 2 flash in green after that the ap restar and i makes again, somebody knows how to fix this?this is the result: Re...

Hi,this is the situation in our deployment:a 7920 phone is configured with line xxxx. Same line xxxx is shared on 7940 phone. Sometimes a call, routed to line xxxx, ring on 7940 but the 7920 is not alerted at all. So we have only a missed call signal...

c.fotia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry if I missed this, but what are the steps to move my WCS config from one server to another?Both servers are running RedHat ES 3.0 and WCS 3.xAlso, is there a way to make one server the primary & the other backup WCS server?Thanks

am trying to user PEAP on my AP's in the Enterprise. It works fine when used as WPA2. But when i use dot1x it gives me error 'auidentified server identity'. I am using ACS 3.3 & using self signed cert. on the ACS. The same cert. i have installed in ...

j.tandel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm troubleshooting a problem with excessive disassociations and reassociations even on fixed, immobile wireless clients. The wireless network is lightweight with a 4402-25 controller and upgraded 1200-series APs. My client is an integrated Intel 2...

mnordhoff by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to setup WEP Key rotation on my AP 1200. I see the broadcast-key rotation, however I'm not sure if this is the parameter I need to set. Also is there a way I can actually verify that my WEP key is getting rotated?

Hi folks -I recently purchased Cisco 1131AG Access Points, which have the ability to create VLAN's. I want to provide staff with wireless access, and also the guests with wireless access. Staff needs access to all network resources, and public needs ...

ksarin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have four 1200 AP series installed and i found that their radio setting are set to 'disable' but weird things is, the software and hardware status is still up and i don't have any problem in the connectivity.I have a backup unit and i checked the s...

Anyone have any idea what this means? We are using a 2000 WLC and this is filling up our syslog.07-17-2007 14:33:19 Local0.Critical 10.4.1.11 [ERROR] apf_utils.c 642: 00:15:00:34:59:b1 10.4.12.47 WEBAUTH_REQD (8) Rejecting association attempt - priv...

teeboli68 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having trouble performing "calibration". I created a model for the 10th floor, walked around collected my data points, calibrated the floor and applied model to the 10th floor map. That worked great. Next, I tried to do the same on the another ...

jdodson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need a solution for that scenario:- one SSID- AP is HREAP-capable- Authentication via EAP-TLS with radius serverDepending on the radius-feetback (aaa-override) the client should work in a HREAP-VLAN or over the WLC.I only found a fix configurati...

wkujadt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card