cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Under Configuration/Access PointsThe boxes to select an AP are greyed out.This is preventing my ability to Copy and Replace when I choose the drop down in the upper right hand corner. Is there a way around this?I'm running WCS code 4.1.83.0I've also ...

We have a problem with CB21AG cards causing high CPU utilization on WinXP. Task manager shows the CPU pegged at 100%, but the individual processes don't add up to 100%. IE, there are "missing" CPU cycles. Using Process Monitor from SysInternals, w...

ntst by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Purchased new "G" cards for my 1220Bs. I know I need to upgrade to 12.2.(13) JA or later prior to replacing card.As these are production wap's, after upgrade of radio card is there a SIMPLE config change or does it require full reconfig to bring bac...

tsrader by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have setting up a brand new WLAN. We have purchased 1131AG AP's and 4202 a Wireless LAN Controller. What is the latest and the greatest Security Mode these days or the top 3? i.e WPA2(802.1x)?We basically want our staff to be able to roam around...

i'm trying to create an internet connection on an apple network through an airport extreme router. What VPN server should I use? I've tried West and West TCP. Neither have allowed me to connect.

jbarkley4 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A consultant upgraded one of my 1231AG access points with an LWAPP image and no self signed certificate by mistake. Now the AP is locked into a reboot cycle and the ethernet port will not initialize. Is there a post anywhere or documentation on how...

tkowalski by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, I am wanting to create a guest SSID/VLAN that is redirected straight to the internet, without any access to our network? I know how to create a guest SSID/VLAN but dont know how to send all traffic on that VLAN directly to the internet? How wo...

rwamstutz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I know this threat allredy existed but I have the Same Problem like the other guy I cant log in with my user Name an Pw to get the documents I need. My actual problem is I don?t know how to get WPA running on my AP 1200 series. I all ready tryed i...

WirellsAP by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am beginning to think that there is no way to gaurantee that a rogue AP is connected to your wired network. I have read up on RLDP and "rogue detection". I was excited because I thought rogue detection would accomplish this. However, when I conne...

c.fuller by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card