cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I followed the directions according to the configuration guide 12.3(8)JA but the repeater never connects to the root AP and I notice the radio is "disabled" after setting the AP in repeater mode and it will not let me enable it. Any ideas as to why ...

tstiles44 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm having some problems with a bridge shot between a pair of AIR-BR1410A-A-K9's, sometimes to the point that I can't get logged in (telnet) to the near root-bridge and users at the far end end up dead in the water. I have no trouble getting ...

I have a new 1242 and I can never get to a config prompt. I have reset the ap and I still get the same issue. All I get is the following below.*Mar 1 00:20:26.798: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface BVI1, changed state to up*Mar 1 00:20:27.799: %LINEPROTO-5...

Resolved! Upgrade WLC2106

I tried to upgrade a brandnew WLC2106 from V4.0.206 to V4.0.217 using the fileAIR-WLC2006-K9-4-0-217-0.aes and once the file is downloaded I receive an error that this is not the correct image for the 2106 . On CCO I do not find specific files for 21...

lldemeyer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have trawled what docs there are and cant find out if the RADIUS accounting messages from the 4400 include the name of the lightweight AP handling the user session.I'm guessing there might be a new Cisco VSA for it.Anyone know?Thanks

darpotter by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings all! Over the weekend one of my engineers 'broke' a 2006 WLC. He was attempting an upgrade (kinda fuzzy on the details) and now when it boots, the console shows: [ Minimal BASH-like line editing is supported. For the first word, TAB lis...

sam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, I have a doubt the bridge 1300 series, with connectors for external antennas,specifically the Cisco Aironet 1300 Series Outdoor Access Point/Bridge with RP-TNC Type ConnectorsAIR-BR1310G-X-K9-R, can be used both antennas, the internal antenna an...

Hi Sir!I use two 1240AG with AIR-ANT1949 over 5m low loss cable. Distance is approx 200m plain-sight. One root and one non-root on A, with no security what so ever.All works fine, except when it starts to rain. After about 30 minutes they get disconn...

hii have a Lightweight Access point that connected to a non POE switch.and its tacking the power from the power injector.Is there any problem will appear when I change the configuration at the controller (( it will ask to reboot the access point)) bu...

mirboukai by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have just received a demo 7921g phone and I want to add it into call manager, however my current version does not have 7921 telephones ad an available phone type. Does anyone know what the procedure would be to add 7921g phones in my version? Is...

We currently have 3 Linksys WAP54g access points using WPA-PSK.We would like to be able to authenticate users instead of having one pre shared key for everyone. It would be great if we could authenticate against our Windows 2003 active directory. One...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card