cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have about 20 IPAQ devices running an application called "Bed Tracker" in a hospital environment. These devices update real time to allow nurses to know when a room is free and can be re-populated.My issue is this... I have 8 SSID's and only one ...

da.beaver by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi....I have a LAP 1131, this access point is succesfull registered in the wireless lan controllers, I connect the access point without power injector and their radios are up (LED status Green), but when I connect the AP with power injector the radiu...

hi, please can i use an anntenna of Bridge AIR-ANT2506 for wireless access with access point 1300, the problem is if i have to use an access point annetana or can i use this bridge antenna for wireless access (for users), because it gives good signal...

a.rayen83 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a WISM blade with two controllers enabled. Single mobility group and no AP groups. We keep having random disconects when our users are in Citrix. Some sugestions I read say that I should enable CCKM. We turned on 802.1x+CCKM on one contro...

vantipov by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use WiSM 4.0.217.0 and SUP720 12.2(18) SXF5. We experience bad performance with wireless client download, for only about 70kbps. I tried with a WLC2006 connected to the same SUP720 with similar configurations with WiSM and I got 2Mbps download spe...

zhenningx by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.Im running a 4404 (4.1.171.0) and WCS. I imported all the maps, placed the AP's etc.Looks great! I can find rogue AP's no problem and place them on the map with the skull and crossbones.However I cant figure out how to do rogue CLIENT mapping. Im ...

mx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, Im having an issue trying to get my second SSID to work. I can pass traffic just fine with my SSID#1 (get to servers, internet, etc), but I cant do anything with the second SSID#2 I setup. Can you guys see anything I have done wrong? Id appre...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I implemented "guest" wlan with web authentication (login+password with expiration). How can I protect these guests from being sniffed on the air. I speek about preventing "arp spoofing" and "man-in-the-midle". Shortly I want cause guests don'...

Dear We have placed 4404 controller along with 50 light weight access point to provide the wireless service across the floors. Currently the wireless segment are divided into 3 segments1. Guest 2. Voice wireless 3. Secure Data wirelessThe requiremen...

Hi all,is there any issue configuring the management interface as the interface for a wlan in a wlc environment?I ask that because I need to map a wlan directly to the production lan, where the management console and the various services (dhcp, dns, ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card