Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hii want to upgrade my wlc which is currently running Software Version 3.2.116.21 to the latest and uptodate version i downloaded some files from the cisco ios download but the controller wont take any of the files in the zip file.(Standard-MIBS-Cisc...

Dear all,I convert 1231g to lwapp.When I console the AP, I get this message "*Mar 1 00:00:23.535: %LWAPP−5−CHANGED: LWAPP changed state to DISCOVERY*Mar 1 00:00:23.550: LWAPP_CLIENT_ERROR_DEBUG: lwapp_crypto_init_ssc_keys_and_certs no certs in the SS...

nitass by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have to following:4400 Series WLCCat 3560 PoE-241 LAP1242AGOut of the distribution port 1 on the WLC, I have it plugged into the Ge0/1 Cat 3560. Everything is on the same Vlan. My AP is plugged into the Cat and is able to obtain an IP addre...

ken.chua by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two wireless devices both with two radios installed. Dot11Radio1 is used for our bridge and the other radio is used for wireless users. My problem is that I have two VLANS, vlan 100 is for data traffic and mgmt traffic, and vlan 200 is for ...

glenthms by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This maybe an easy question. I need to know the the syslog local number for my 4402. I seem to be missing this in the docs.

jim_pliss by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello to all,i have aironet 1200. now i want to configure the multiple vlan and i want to assing multiple SSID to same vlan will it be possible...?and can i configure the multiple dhcp scope on Aironet for various VLAN so devices which connected to t...

Is it posible to configure a 1510 Rap to recieve backhaul traffic from the maps on A, and transmit this to another remote RAP on G using a G channel other than that of the Maps? (i.e.= Maps=G11; Rap G8 )

We have recently purchased a Cisco 1310 outdoor device.I have a couple of questions you may help me with please.We have configured the device to act as an Access Point to provide VOIP (7920), however the range is not very good to provide recommended...

harris.h by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to configure a 1242 AG Access Point (configured as a Workgroup Bridge) with EAP-Fast using in-band authentication and requiring certificate for provisioning. I have a certificate and all required options checked on ACS 4.1 Server side...

schareto by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just wanted to ask if one can configure a wireless point to point link however using IPSec as encryption between the two routers at each end. Any tips or suggestions are appreciated?

mitts by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to cover 5-10 km area to give value added data services through cisco devices and want to entertain 500 users.is it possible, please reply immediately.thanks in advance.

janraaaaa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,a customer deployed Aironet 340 with WISP24015PTNF WISPerformance Series Enclosed Yagi Antenna I searched the antenna, here're some parameters Electrical SpecificationsFrequency Range 2.4-2.48 GHz Front to Back Ratio 30 dB Horizontal Beamwidth 30...