Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,We have couple of Cisco 1200 APs.what username and password I should use to login thru GUI with level 15 access to these WAPS.. We have following AAA configuration in palaced in these WAPsaaa new-model!!aaa group server radius rad_eap!aaa grou...

azmath.hk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1) How many simultaneous users are supported. Am using the US standard in the US.2) Can adjustments be made to the amount of power the transmitter is using? Such as reducing the foot RF foot print?

My scenario parametres:1. Two large (1km sq) mixed outdoor and indoor WLANs need to be deployed.2. It's two power plants with many small and large buildings and machines indoors and out.3. WLAN primarily to be used with Symbol handhelds in the are...

trjphill by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i am not able to chaneg any settings in Aironet1232AG when type configure terminal using CLI or Hyperterminal it syas unknown command? how can i configure the AP,configure terminal ^% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.regard...

youyeskay by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWe have several 4404 controllers that each support 100 antennas.When I follow the documentation for using multiple ap-manager interfaces (our controllers have 2 fibers to one switch and 2 to another one) it says that I have to create 3 additiona...

Hi allI have a 3200 MAR sitting on my desk right now and quite a headache: I would like to make an LWAPP antenna use the MAR router and another WiMC configured as a universal workgroup bridge and yet I have to make everything work together. I can mak...

Males by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a system to provide 500 lightweight access points, my issue is that each one of these access points needs to be powered and i am assuming POE as my primary option which leads to the 3750 switch, which i understand now have the WiSM mo...

Hi,We have:6 1130AG - 12.3(8)one ssidall 1130s are on the same vlanencryption mode wep mandatoryDo we need WDS to allow IBM thinkpad to roam freely between 1130s?Thanks in advance.

Hi,i'm trying out an 887w router but can't for the life of me figure out how to get the wireless running 802.11b. Before you ask why its so i can get PDAs connected. thanks in advance Charlie

I am trying to upgrade to version 4 on my 2006 LWAPP controller.I am trying download AIR-WLC2006-K9-4-0-206-0.aesto the controller.It APPEARS to download fine but I get these two messages after the download completes:"TFTP Failure while storing in fl...

I am attempting to configure a 1231G to use PEAP Authentication. I am using Windows 2003 Server running IAS as my RADIUS Server. The AP has been configured and is communicating with the IAS Server, but all of the authentication attempts are rejected...

tpelley by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes