cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I need some advise with spectralink phones with cisco wireless network.My customer is using the following:Spectralink phone i640 with release 91.047CallManager release 5Wireless controller with release 4.02The phones are loosing their call and rec...

sroberts by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends,I have Cisco 1112 Secure ACS with the following identification (CSACS-1112-K9, CSACS-1112-UP-K9, Cisco Appliances QR-500. I have misplaced the Reovery CD which is with ACS 3.3.2. My Server has been crashes. Can someone help me how to arr...

Hi, I was just wondering if the 877Ws support WDS? The reason why I ask is because I have an 877W and an 1100 series AP and I was wanting to know if it is possible to get WDS working between the two.Thank you.

voiper_99 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,A little help, I have 3 pocket pc that are slow start transmitting to a 1231. We are using the summit utility to log in to the network. It may take about 2-3 minutes before the pocket pc start transmitting. We are using static IP and Wep ...

Can you use WEP and WPAv2 on the same SSID with a 4404 controller? I saw somewhere where you can use multiple security types with the same SSID by creating multiple profiles.

boshardy1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to do an upgrade from 4.0.81.0 to 4.1.83.0 but release notes say to upgrade to 4.0.87.0 first, since users, etc. wont migrate. My question is: when I go through the install, it tells me I have WCS already installed. I say of and continu...

isdept by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,We have an issue with a customer running VoWLAN. The solution is deployed in a large warehouse facility with roughly 12 AP's covering a 60000ft facility. The voice quality will be fine for about 30 mins and the will start degrading to the point t...

antonios by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a requirement for two customers who are using different ssid from the same wlc. Thing is they want to use the same ip subnet for their wireless clients.I have a VRF aware infrstructure behind the wlc so overlaps here are not a problem. Also...

We are staring to get Macbook Pros and when I tried to configure the Airport Extreme interface to use LEAP, it fails. Was wonder if anyone else has seen this with the Intel Macbook Pro. Using Airport Extreme on the PowerPC Macbook and other Mac typ...

ggladney by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card