cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Are there any Best Practices documents for the WLSE Express 1030 v2.13.1?I found many documents, but no suggestions. every time I start to set up a wireless LAN (1030, AP1200s, Active Directory), I get hung up on decisions that need to be made, but t...

reevess by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone implemented this new firmware code? Any problems as of yet? I know it is fairly new, I would like to upgrade my two controllers as they are running 3.2.116...code to the latest code without known issues.Thanks.

soklamarhy by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an 800 series router that is getting "interface resets" fairly often. What would cause this? Also, I can browse all sites but Microsoft sites, any ideas of how to address these issues?Thanks

I just attempted to log into a 1231G AP that I have using the local account I created. I was connecting via HTTP. It didn't like what I was supplying for credentials. I then plugged in "Cisco" and the password "Cisco" and it let me in.I checked th...

Mr. Bash by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to set up 1300 series Wireless Bridges in a point-to-point mode, and I need to extend several VLANs from one building to the other. On the 1231G/1242AG APs in AP mode, each SSID must be mapped to a unique VLAN ID. Is this also the case with ...

estein by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I use ACS4.1, link to a active directory database. I configured the laptops to use EAP-FAST to get a secure wireless link to our lan.If I use a manual pac, it works fine. But if I try to use the automatic pac provisioning, it doesn't work, always ...

gauthier by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up a lab environment using a Cisco 1231 access point authenticating with Cisco ACS 3.2. The security settings are for LEAP authentication with TKIP and WPA. I can connect with it and see that authentication is passed on the ACS. I do not r...

mbluemel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am planning to design a wireless solutions for a hotel in my area. I plan to propose Cisco Unified Wireless using WiSM.Guest authentication feature is available in Cisco Unified using WLC. Is there any other Cisco solutions which I should includ...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi- I want to setup a AP1200 with two SSID's one that will have dsl traffic (ip address of 192.168.254.x) and the other VLAN would be for internal only to have access to our internal lan only (ip address of 10.110.10.x) I understand setting up multip...

planzone by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes