Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Virtual WLCversion : 8.10.151IP : 192.168.41.100 APPID: C9130AXI-KIP : 10.0.15.251AP6C71.0DF2.5B94#ping 192.168.41.100Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 192.168.41.100, timeout is 2 seconds!!!!! AP tries to join with WLC but gets "AP Join Request fai...

Greetings,we are implementing a wireless project using 9800 wlc but because of Cisco's ridiculously long delivery times we used one of our APs as a EWC. now that we have a vWLC we associated the APs to the vWLC but the EWC is causing problems. some o...

absuizo14 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have a 10 of these access points that apparently came from a working enviroment!I am trying to access the web interface on them. I have factory reset all (holding reset button for 30sec). The first unit I plugged in, I successfully accessed...

Ste91 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi In catalyst 9800 wlc, there are two ways that I know to configure dhcp for wifi user. One is to configure dhcp server ip address in policy. Second is to add ip help-address in its vlan. However, I notice Guest wifi can work well, but the two ways ...

Hi Team , Can you please help to find OIDs allocated to free memory, utilized memory, and total memory  ? Cisco Catalyst 9800-CL Wireless Controller for CloudC9800-CL Software (C9800-CL-K​9_IOSXE), Version 17.3.3, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc7)

Hello! I got new cisco 3850 yestarday and i should configure this device as wireless controller. I read some manuals and in each manuals was mantioned that for configuration Cisco 3850 as wireless controller i should use this command "wireless mobili...

pe1egrim by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I noticed our fleet of HP Laptops has dropped the Cisco compatibility shortly after purchasing them HP Probook 435 I have noticed that the client drop. I have 802.11r and 802.11k with Radius authentication AES I am at a loss with what is happeningI h...

dazza007 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a Wi-Fi controller Cisco C9800-L installed in our site and access points C9115AXEall access points are successfully linked to the wlc levelbut we encountered voice cutsI have users connected to ssid profile, for voice traffic we have cut...

security_mode_1.JPG security_mode_2.JPG SSID_Advanced_1.JPG
ksoltani by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - Have several APs and want to have multiple SSIDs on sponsored guest access which works fine.Problem is If i change the guest login duration on one of the SSIDs it seems to be applied to all of the other SSIDs that are also on sponsored guest acc...

Shazad M by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card