Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi,i am facing a starnge issue. My wireless works all of fine with MS IAS as radius server dot1x authenstication. But the problem comes when i add an interface on controller from vlan 1 (i.e.same of where my Radius server exist) After this interface ...

bws by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to know (if anyone have in practice). What will be maximal distance in ideal conditions with Cisco 1200 series AP for outdoor point-to-point connections in WGB mode with high gain directional antennas ?

Narius_fx by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a wireless project and the customer needs to build a scope of work for Cisco wireless solution. Are there any articles that help me to build this paper?THANX.HASSAN

I have 5 1131ag access points connected through a 6012 powerdsine midspan to provide POE. 2 of the units power up ok but the other 3 do not enable the radios. The 2 that are working are showing as drawing 8 watts but the other 3 are only showing 4 wa...

ron_mckie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have issues with wireless client receiving DHCP address on a particular VLAN. The DHCP server for this WLAN is also the default gateway (PIX). Here is my configuration.AP-Manager: 10.0.1.100Management: 10.0.1.101SSID: Guest Dynamic Interface: VLAN9...

marknigh1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to setup my AP so that the ethernet port connects to a hub on my LAN, just like I would connect a PC, printer or server, then us it from a wireless device just like it was on my LAN. I can see the wireless portion of the box from a noteb...

I've got two different HWIC-AP-AG modules that I've tried on three separate 1841 routers, with no luck. The Dot11 interfaces are not visible. According to the HWIC-AP documentation, it is compatible with this router. I'm running Cisco IOS Software, 1...

Got a scenario with LEAP Clients (WGB350/AP1240) connecting to AP1230's. ACS used for validation both for WDS and clients (including MAC validation).So:Clients authenticate to WDS (both username/password and MAC)WDS AP authenticate to ACSOption 27 s...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: