cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

First time using Cisco was a Motorola user at my old company. I have is set up as a root bridge and have about 3 remote sites all about 2 miles away just using point to point. I have the root set tp max power. One remote keeps disconnecting a few tim...

Deployed and setup for the first time. (4404,2700 and WCS). All the device are communicating to each other.Snmp v1/2 setup at the Controller pointing to WCS. The time of the devices are the same with ntp setup. All with the latest version Software. M...

rochaan72 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a problem getting a laptop to authenticate through the 1130. The setup is like this:LAPTOP configured with network operating mode, enterprise security, open authentication, no encryption, enable 802.1x, authentication type LEAP, with usernam...

Hi guys, I have a Cisco 857W wireless ADSL router and I can get my windows XP w/s to connect but no IP address is assigned. I get a message saying limited or no conenctivity.Relevant config is:interface Dot11Radio0 description Wireless LAN no ip addr...

Hello, I have an 851W ISR and I have encountered this serious problem:The network is as follows:An wireless networked bridged with all fastethernet ports.The problem is that I couldn't ping any other wireless clients, so I've installed a network snif...

Hello,I have just implemented my first 877w router.I used the gui for the configurations (excluding the wireless part).I then followed a cisco tutorial in setting up wireless (the one with the ssid and relating it to vpn1).I did all the tutorial exce...

Xintruder by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Aftermarket-like, I have acquired a lovely Aironet PCM-352 card complete with the drivers on CD. I installed them with apparent success on my PowerBook G3 which runs OS 9 (OS X no-go due to FireWire issues), but it doesn't allow more than 16 hex dig...

I have a 1300 and would like to extend the range inside a block building. Is there such a device from Cisco that will extend the range without having to install another WAP inside the building?

Hi,I've some experience on WLAN Networks, but I would like to have your opinion around Wireless Security implemenations.We have several sites where we have some Cisco Access points running IOS. We are currently doing WEP 128b, with Mac-Authentication...

jorge.s by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've setup 22 ap's in a building. When I perform a constant ping to my gateway, I notice I will drop a packet when I move from one ap to another. Is this normal? If not, what would fix this?

Mr. Bash by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card