Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Im having a little issue understanding the Interface layout of the 4402. 1 - Service Interface1 - Utility Interface2 - AP Interfaces that manage 24 AP's per interface(correct?)So I created a VLAN just for internet only traffic. Managment Interf...

I'm trying to setup a 871 to authenticate users using PEAP over a site-to-site VPN to an MS IAS server. I setup the IAS according to an MS document. I have the site-to-site up and connected but can't get the client to authenticate. When I check th...

sphughes by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Community:I have an interesting problem. We have satellite office with a residential DSL line installed. My customer requested we set up a wireless network to share out the Internet access. Instead of buying a Linksys, I bought four 1130's an...

Hello there I want to know if I can run a query for certain event and get a list of events instead of a report and graph ? now I get only graphs ?

msentissi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Network Setup:I have Four sites - Site A, Site B, Site C and Site D. Site A is having Two Antennas - Omni directional (24120) and Unidirectional (3338). Site B & C having 3338 Uni directional antenna is getting connected to Site A in it's Omni dir...

ayram23 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am prevented from running a report on my WLSE (Wireless Clients, for example) because the year drop-down box contains only "dddd" instead of a list of years to choose from.How can I fix this?Thanks.John

I'm connecting a 1240AG access point to a Cisco 2960 via 802.1Q trunking. The AP (access point) has a BVI1 interface address of 10.19.28.20/24, and it's default-gate is 10.19.28.1 and DHCP requests are handled by the private network's DHCP server. ...

bschmi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a number of 1200 series Ap's that are set up for MAC Authentication based on a local list only. From the GUI these addresses are entered from the Advanced Security Screen. I wnt to find a method for entering them from the CLI but am running i...

tpelley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to decrypt or find out the wep key when telnetted in to a Cisco AP 1200? We are trying to figure out which keys are assigned to the wrong ssid/vlan.

schadmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

have roughly 25 pcs, dell with wireless 1450 usb adapter. periodically random PC's signal drops to 2Mbs and no packets transvers, and internet is lost. network connections still shows connection to AP. Have contacted Dell and been told to look at AP....

Mr.GEiN by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card