Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

9800 Netflow to DNA Center - What port to use?

I'm trying to setup my 9800 WLC to send Netflow data to DNA Center. When I try to push the Telemetry config via DNA Center, it doesn't work. (I did configure the word  lan on the SSID like the document states) I would like to setup Netflow manually, ...

ROBERT T by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! C9800-CL CoA Assign VLAN Issue

I have a C9800-CL in my testing env, and it integrated with ISE 2.4p8, I configure 802.1x auth and posture feature on ISE, and when ISE issue a CoA request to C9800-CL, it disconnects the wireless client and report errs in the log. 2021/01/11 10:54:0...

snailmus0 by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco wireless controller training

My company recently implemented a new Cisco wireless controller based system. I wasn't a part of the initial configuration and deployment as I was quite busy with other projects at the time, but as the main administrator of our previous Aruba wireles...

wlc 3504 DTLS connection closed forAP

*spamApTask4: Jan 19 08:56:56.746: %CAPWAP-3-DTLS_CLOSED_ERR: capwap_ac_sm.c:7076 70:6d:15:0a:10:c0: DTLS connection closed forAP 10:10:1:204 (5248), Controller: 10:10:1:201 (5246) Echo Timer Expiry*spamApTask2: Jan 19 08:56:56.746: %CAPWAP-3-DTLS_CL...

zeroken by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WLC 5504 Specific VLAN not connecting hosts

Good Afternoon All, I am currently having an issue with some of my hosts when they try to connect to a specific WLAN. This WLAN is static mappings only, which is controlled through the firewall (IP reservation through MAC Address). The Cisco 5504 is ...

Resolved! Neighbor channel avoidance

The health value in the neighbor channel avoidance item is 0.When conducting a wireless survey, there seems to be a lot of channel interference.What do I need to do to solve this??

Neighbor-Overlap.png Spectrum.png
Snika by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

query regarding cisco 3702i setup

Here is what im looking for, 1.Dot11Radio0 to be used for Ring door bell, dehumidifier etc on 2.4ghz - bifrost-utilities ssidDot11Radio1 to be used for mobile phones on 5ghz - bifrost-dave_and_emma ssidIm unable to have bifrost-utilities and bifrost-...

Resolved! Please Help

Please I need you guys help. I am trying to install webauth third party certificate on our wlc controllers but I get error code 13 and 12. My question is this, can I generate a csr from one of the wlc controllers, submit it to the CA and import the C...

Change RTS/CTS threshold

I there any way of tweaking RTS/CTS thresholds (2347 bytes) on the APs to force stations to send RTS? (both AireOS and IOS-XE).I'm trying to solve a scenario where there are a LOT of retransmissions due to hidden nodes. Becuase of budget constraints ...

JPavonM by VIP Collaborator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers