cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

i am currently running 1000 series AP with a 2006 Controller.controller logs keep showingWPA MIC Error counter measure activated on Radio with MAC xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx and Slot ID 1. Station MAC Address is xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx and WLAN ID is 1. cleints are...

skiffs811 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem on my WLC 4402.I have three interfaces on the same port (port 1) : - Management Interface : 192.168.127.2 /28- AP Manager Interface : 192.168.127.3 /28- WLAN 126 Interface : 192.168.126.2 /24Management and AP Manager Interfaces ar...

Hi all,We are configuring the WLC for MAC filtering via a freeradius server.When a client pc wants to authenticate through the WLC with the freeradius server,a shared secret is being transferred (configured in the WLC as ?radius server configuration?...

Question regarding AP GroupI have two WiSM each located on a seperate 6509. I have an SSID that I want to map to four vlans, because of the amount of users. Lets say vlan 10, 11, 12 and 13 for SSID 'TEST'. I have to create one group and map SSID '...

Scott Fella by Hall of Fame
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

trying to push an sntp template out but is not working, changed time server. using ap1230's with 123-8.ja2 ver ios. it says it completes but nothing changes on ap's

schaufd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a Watchguard X500 Firewall, an AG1232 AP, and a HP Switch. The switch has three vlan's on it. The DEFAULT_VLAN, INTERNET, VOIP. I have two SSID's on the AP, one is in guest mode using VLAN 72. THE OTHER is Private for internal use us...

nabkhan01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using Location Appliance 2700 Serie, and I must import a plant in WCS.According to "Cisco 2700 Series Wireless Location Appliance - Deployment Guide", the only two importable formats are: .jgps and .bmps.I have a plant in .dwg format.Can some...

My client wants to know what values are being passed for voice. they have a standard config on their switches and want to make sure the wireless network matches with the LAN side. would I just configure those values on the switch ports that the WiS...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card