cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,i've just upgrade the wlse and now i can't create new templates. Do you have an idea?That are the error log messages: Fri Jul 7 07:54:40 2006] [error] /opt/CSCOets/modperl-scripts/blank.html not found or unable to stat[Fri Jul 7 07:56:04 2006] [...

You can set the mode of an lwapp ap to sniffer and then read the captured data with airopeek/omnipeek. The manual of the wireless controller states that you need 2 dll's. But it doesn't say where you can dowmload them: socket.dll & socketres.dll

diro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am so confused about wireless security. Someone please explain some things for me in little words!We are deploying a wireless setup using aironet 1100 APs and 1300 Bridges. We have a mix of XP Pro and XP Home (arrrg) machines. Right no...

itburnout by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have upgraded a 1200 WAP to the latest IOS version (123.8) from 123.2.I deleted the .tar file to creat some room for thenew image, but on rebooting i get the ap: prompt.Looking in the dir i still have the old 123.2 folder. Can I just delete thi...

mbhnt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to seperate the guest interface by using ne of the other ports on the WLC2006. Is this possible or do I have to trunk everything on the port I have configured for management and ap-manager. I have port 1 as the management and ap-manager, but ...

WLC4402 with sw 3.2.150.6 sends syslog messages always with facility local0. Does anyone know if it is somehow possible to send syslog messages with the facility local7 as used by Cisco IOS devices.Thanks in advanceStefan Christen

AP loaded with IOS 12.3(8) and attached log shows FIPS failures on the Radio interface. Have reloaded IOS more than once with same result.All documentation simply suggests 'check Radio image'How do I check radio image - is there anything else other ...

figs by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card