cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a client that has current 9800-40 hardware WLCs in HA in a data center, and they want to add another (duplicate) set of controllers in HA in another data center.  The DNA environment has a secondary site set up for this new data center. My qu...

mrrob by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am looking to migrate my AP's from WLC 8540's to 9800's. On our 8540's, we have fastlane enabled on particular SSID's.  I am a bit confused with fastlane on the 9800's as it doesn't exactly do the same things as it does on the 8540's.  After ena...

Luna99923 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can a private 5G device roam between 5G and Wi-Fi or vice versa for a great user experience where an enterprise campus network has both(Private 5G and WiFi) deployed? 

Karabom by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,I have question regarding this topic. If in one site i will have 9115EWC and 4 AP on 4 different sites (sites to site IPSec) - will EWC see these 4 AP and will they be able to join EWC controller?

san4ez39 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I upgraded an EWC AP to 17.6.1 and since then the AP has been continuously rebooting without fully initializing. (see attached the 9120-bootlog.txt). I interrupted the boot process at the uboot> prompt and based on community feedback changed the ...

wififofum by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I need to rename the 9800-CL wireless controller. I would like to know if renaming via the CLI will cause the WLC to reload and the AP to need to rejoin? Thanks in advance  

RezaFH by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card