cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a interesting question to ask with.The scenario is like this:I have several APs (Cisco 1100), and a Syslog server. And for the clients, there will be HP PocketPC PDA. Is it possible to log down the date&time and the MAC addresses and au...

lwc_2002 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello perhaps someone could give me an advice for this issue.I have followwing infrastructure (in the lab):Windows XP with Cisco a/b/g Card; SW 2.6.0.1, EAP-Fast with AESAP1121 with 12.3.7JA (WDS-AP)ACS 3.3.3 (just local user, auto-prov. for the pac)...

Hey all,I'm sure this is a very simple problem but I can't seem to get local authentication done as a second choice on any device if I use radius. It works if I use tacacs+. The lines I have set in AAA are:aaa authentication login default group cwtes...

jackleung by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking into purchasing 2 1131AG's. What I want to do is have 1 access point on each floor of my buidling, 2 floors total. Now I want to make sure that when an employee gets on with a wireless laptop, he can access the wireless network with full...

Hi All,Anyone know how one can confirm what power setting a 7920 is communicating at to an AP?I do have the "power client" commands on the AP setup, but I would like to confirm. Is there any way to check on a 7920 or on an AP what the power setting i...

palves by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to configure Aironet 1000 series and Aironet 1130 series APs to talk to a wireless controller card inside a 2811 ISR. I have a Catalyst 3550 L2/L3 Switch between my APs and the 2811. So far the Aironet 1000 series found the wireless ...

Does anyone know if the 1500 outdoor mesh AP has a site survey mode that allows its radios to work independently of a wireless LAN controller like the 1000-series APs do?

mnordhoff by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible, on an AP WDS Host, to switch the requests of authentication of terminals customers LEAP towards a LEAP server, and terminals customers EAP FAST towards another EAP FAST server?We use the same SSID for all terminals.Do you have already...

HiQuestion I have is related to the following setup. WLSM and access points (L3 roaming)incorporated into 6500 with FWSM. The FWSM is firewalling 2 wireless networks. Access points have BVI on seperate subnet with subinterfaces on fastethernet defini...

Is it possible to enable dot1x and voice on the same interface? If so which switches and IOS support this feature ? Any references to documents ? Commands that cannot be configured together :-switch voice vlan xxxdot1x port-control auto

mistryj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card