cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm trying to configure Aironet 1000 series and Aironet 1130 series APs to talk to a wireless controller card inside a 2811 ISR. I have a Catalyst 3550 L2/L3 Switch between my APs and the 2811. So far the Aironet 1000 series found the wireless ...

Does anyone know if the 1500 outdoor mesh AP has a site survey mode that allows its radios to work independently of a wireless LAN controller like the 1000-series APs do?

mnordhoff by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible, on an AP WDS Host, to switch the requests of authentication of terminals customers LEAP towards a LEAP server, and terminals customers EAP FAST towards another EAP FAST server?We use the same SSID for all terminals.Do you have already...

HiQuestion I have is related to the following setup. WLSM and access points (L3 roaming)incorporated into 6500 with FWSM. The FWSM is firewalling 2 wireless networks. Access points have BVI on seperate subnet with subinterfaces on fastethernet defini...

Is it possible to enable dot1x and voice on the same interface? If so which switches and IOS support this feature ? Any references to documents ? Commands that cannot be configured together :-switch voice vlan xxxdot1x port-control auto

mistryj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I installed a version 2.13 on a new WLSE 1130 equipment and I'm trying to configure some "Group Management" under the "Device" tab. I need to create some "Subgroup Of" folder but the only choise is "root" so all the folder are on the root.Does som...

Currently using funk odyssey client and ACS server software with radius for wireless lan authentication to AD.Authentication works fine but fails to work when a user is forced to change a password after its windows domain logon has expired or when th...

mistryj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm looking into adding either WLSE or Wireless Controllers to manage our AP's, and have been reading through the posts here and the CCO guides to get a handle on the Controllers because I have not worked with them. In the Controller Configuratio...

nleachman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Switch Configuration:Do you trunk the port going to the AP?AP Configurations:Do you have to broadcast the voice (SSID) for the 7920 phone to authenticate?Do you have to broadcast the voice (SSID) in order for the phone to layer 2 roam?We're having pr...

tsmarcyes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a lab of 40 macintosh ibooks running OS/9 with the airport client. We recently replaced the Apple Airports with AP-350s running IOS 12.2(JA). Now, here is the problem. Ibooks running OSX work fine. the OS9's do not appear to be trying to f...

klgodfrey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1200 AP configured for RADIUS authentication on Microsoft IAS server but I am experiencing a problem getting clients authenticated. (Association is working fine.)The 1200 is connected to the IAS Server via an 837 router (no switch involved) ...

RobinPike by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I use Cisco AP1131 in a bulding. I have installed and cofigured several AP two months ago.Yesterday, 2 AP had a fault : "AP Memory utilization is Overloaded (97%)"I don't undestand why and I can't find the reason which could have lead to ...

khayhuynh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card