Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We are having problems with our 7920 phones as well as Spectralink phones roaming. We have no problems with our data terminals roaming. The phones and terminals are on separate Vlans on the same aps. The aps are running 12.03t. RSSI is above 20. ...

I have deployed a Cisco 1200 AP and was wondering what the best way to lower the broadcast strength is. I have lowered the CCK Transmitter Power, OFDM Transmitter Power and Limit Client Power settings to 1 on the Radio0-802.11G interface (which has h...

Does anyone know if the Cisco Aironet 802.11a/b/g PCI Wireless LAN Client Adapter· AIR-PI21AG-E-K9will work on windows 2003 server, I'm not sure if it comes with the correct drivers, as very few Client adapters do.If not, can anyone recomend an adapt...

will.shaw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed a BBSM53 at a client site. It is primarily used for guest Internet access. However, the company in question obviously want to stop guests accessing websites that may contain offensive material.Natively the BBSM53 does not support U...

HiI want to secure the communications between 2 Br1310 acting as point2point bridges. That is, I want to make it as close as impossible for anyone except eachother to talk/listen/whatever the radiotraffic inbetween.I have done this:ssid <long random ...

jilahbg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im doing an install with a couple dozen 1230 B/G AP's and one of the requirements is to have the user first go to a default disclaimer page before going to the internet. I cant think of any way to do that other than with BBSM. Is this the case? thank...

mx by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes