cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I just installed a network with Cisco 12xx access points, and I am getting user complaints that their signal strength is fluctuating from very low to very high and the connection speed is also fluctuating from 54 Mbps, to 11 Mbps, to 1 Mbps and so on...

ctalsness by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I was wondering if somebody could help me. As has been noted in a previous thread the documentation really is appaling. I am looking for the following.1. Version of ACS that supports EAP-Fast with the Controller. I notice that 4.0 has support for ...

I have four Cisco Aironet 1200 Access Points all with the same issue. I cannot console into any of them. I am using the default settings of:Baud rate: 9600Data: 8 bitParity: noneStop: 1 bitFlow Control: NoneI have tested the cables, connectors, and t...

I am using Wireless Controller 4112. We use WPA enterprise mode for authentication and encryption via Microsoft IAS server and MS AD domain.My question is how to lock down a user to a specific SSID? I would guess that this is via some vendor specif...

Using the wcs 4402 controllers. we can enable multicast under the general properties which affects all APs connected to it. Is there a way to have multicast support for just a few APs? We have some mac users that want to run "bonjour" (formerly ren...

Im not sure if this is client based but each client clings to the AP it first associates with, it will drop packets and never re-associate with the closest AP, the radio has to be turned off on the client, then back on before it will associate.

Drid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I installed the last version of Cisco ACS 4.0 and I have a problem with the "Windows database configuration". I want to authenticate users on an active directory, but when I want to configure it I have an error message:"An error has occured whi...

me by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am sooooo confused with this device. I finally have been anle to connect to it using a console port but I am not seeing what I would think I should see. Background: I have the access point connected to the network. It is getting an ip through a DHC...

I have a Cisco Aironet 1242AG-P-K9. Some devices however do not connect correctly - i.e. Actiontec 802ui3 - while others operate fine. The same Wireless NIC operates correctly with other AP, also non-Cisco. I've tried also an open connection, but the...

caondio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card