cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

There doesn't seem to be much technical info on the website as far as design is concerned. For example, distances between AP, maximum number of hops, etc. Can someone direct me to some info ?ThanksD Evans

I get an error when trying to use the device specific configuration:15:34:43 02/09/2006 Device: usedevicespecific(AP1210, 12.3(2)JA2, 00137f39c4c3) ---Error applying configuration.Does anyone have this working?

I was wondering if there was a way to stop certain laptops from roaming to certain access points (Cisco 1200 AP's). I would like all computers EXCEPT 4 of them to be able to roam to different AP's. The other 4 I would like to restrict connection to j...

schadmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently recieved a BR342 and I need some help with the settings. Currently I have 2 buildings each with its own LAN. In building one I have a Linksys WRT54G router. Building two I just have a switch. My initial plans were to hook up the BR340 to t...

Stupidave by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have implemented about 30 1200 Series AP's throughout our production facility. We use LEAP to attach to our wireless network. My problem is that I have so many AP's and I have no way of telling which AP I am attached to when on the wireless netwo...

bridges26 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running 2 2950s connected via Aironet 1410 wireless bridges.We have had to implement multiple vlans on the remote site and have run in to problems with vtp not running across the link.We added the new vlans to the bridges, trunked the 2950 por...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card