Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have suspected Hardware problem with a 1200 Series 802.11b Access Point. Even when the SSID is set to broadcast, no client adapter can detect the network\associate.Are there any methods\commands to run some Diagnostics on the dot11 radio for any H...

mnlatif by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I just installed the Ipass connect client 3.35, when I try to use the ipass connect cleint at a hot spot location I’m unable to establish a connection. I have ADU 2.5.0.30 installed on my laptop (win2k) with one profile configured and I’m able t...

flabunsky by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,Recently, I can not log on my WLSE.I can access the port 1741, and the log on screen displayed.I enter my account and WLSE display like this."WLSE is currently loading information. You will automatically be logged on when loading is complete...

Hello,It seems that I have a little bit faulty wireless card. This card was used in bar code scanner.Some how this card lost its own MAC address and now shows it’s MAC address as 00:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF.Earlier I was able to “repair” this by re-writing fir...

sgercas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for opinions on what the best practice would be for my WLAN infrastructure.I will give a brief overview of our WLAN. Currently we have over 200 Cisco 1200 APs. Since our network has grown so rapidly we currently have no management solu...

b.eman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am new to Cisco equipment so I hope you can help me. I need to connect two Aironet 1300 Devices using wireless. I configured them to have the radio turned on and it is being reported as up. The IP adresses are 10.132.1.50 and 52 respectively ...

Hi all..Ok, i've been trying to get WDS working with my WLSE.I'm not sure if I understand correctly.. our laptop clients currently authenticate via another system but I have a WLSE which I want to use to manage the radio network, signal strength/stat...

tgregory9 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when I download cb21ag driver(http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/Software/Tablebuild/doftp.pl?ftpfile=/cisco/crypto/3DES/wireless/aironet/firmware/CB21AG/WinClient-802.11a-b-g-Ins-Wizard-v25.exe), it show me:No such file or directory--> Templates Missing ...

erik.wang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here's the question: I have a wireless LAN in place at my office. Cisco G AP's, mix of Intel Centrino (2200 and 2915) and Cisco PCMCIA (AIR-CB21AG-A-K9). I'm also configured to a TACACS+ server for both Authorization and Authentication and to an AD s...

exel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !I've a strange behavior with my ethernet converter DLink DWL-G810 and two AP (1120 and 1121 - 802.11b and 802.11b/g radio).I got lot of "%DOT11-6-ASSOC:" and "%DOT11-6-DISASSOC:" for converter This is my dotradio int configuration:interface Dot11...

ansanis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Try this. Setup bridge link between two 1300's with computers hanging off both ends. Turn on ARP cache on the root bridge (not an option on non root). Try ping from the root computer to the non root computer. Bet you can't! You can ping the non root...

mrolison by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have identified a security issue with our wireless network that i'm trying to plug. I'm sure that the facility tor implementing this exists but I can find no mention of it within the WAP device documentation, probably because I'm not using the rig...

jon-wyatt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card