Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello experts!!!Does anyone know the step-by-step procedures on how PEAP or EAP-TLS or Fast-EAP to do SINGLE SIGN-ON (SSO)? With LEAP, it has no problem. It is working properly. I've no problem if my clients are all using Cisco client cards but I hav...

Hi Folks,I have a terrestrial wireless system which uses the line of sight configuration. But the tower which transmits to me is far away (27 Km), due to this distance I am finding a troubles in doing the alignment and positioning the antenna.Is ther...

ccie_77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I understand that the local radius server supports up to 50 users. Question: Is 50 users synonymous with 50 NASs? I only need one username/pw, but have 54 access points that need to authenticate.In this scenario, is the AP still a NAS, or just a R...

tmoffett by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

where can I download this utility? I had it on my old PC, and when I install the software on my new machine it didn't give me the option to install the Survey Utility.

wloomis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am starting to put together a policy for our expanding wireless network. I am looking for information regarding why we would not want anyone to simply buy a Linksys or dLink access point at the local computer store and drop it into place. I know th...

bberry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i have 1200 Ap, and i use ACS 3.3 for EAP authentication (LEAP) and also for MAC Authentication, I use another ACS server as backup for the primary one , and on each AP i define the two ACS (primary , backup) and i configured the priority between...

jawwalit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I understand that to be able to use mGRE tunnels, all that is needed from the AP is to have IP connectivity. If the AP connects to a port on a switch, and that port is on VLAN 196, for instance, will the following setup allow me to connect to that V...

hrios by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am just starting to setup Fast secure roaming in our 1200 ap wireless network.I have a few questions I want to get answered before I spend to much time on it.1. Radius authentication? Does the radius server have to authenticate with LEAP or can we ...

mkmead by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: