cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am using the CAC tool to upgrade an Cisco aironet 350 AP which is currently on vxworks version 12.00I am attempting to send it the helper image called "AP350-Cisco-IOS-Upgrade-Image-v2.img". The process starts but eventually fails and gives me the...

Mr. Bash by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to add a new campus, but nothing happens!The WLSE version is 2.11.Is there anyone out there who has succeeded with creating a new campus in this release?Thanks!

jklausse by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have installed four AP1200 wireless access points in our new building. All of them are running 12.3(4)JA version which is the latest one. We are running 802.1x, peap and using windows clients with built in wireless cards from Intel. Cisco ACS 3...

k.mahmood by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,I know that this will probably be a stupid question, but I am looking at deploying some AIR-AP1131AG-N-K9 or AIR-AP1121G-A-K9.From what I have read these are both 802.11g radios. If a client with an 802.11b card tries to connect the the AP, ...

I cannot get WLSE to discover any of my VXWorks AP's. I am running WLSE 2.11 and the AP's are running 12.02(T1). I have no problem discovering IOS AP's. I have double checked the community string in the AP's but have no luck? Is there any issues...

mgleason by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an 802.11b infrastructure in our warehouse. Most of the PC's there are running a variety of 802.11b devices but we are about 90% wireless now so the reliability is very key now. Couple of questions because I know enough to get things working ...

AP

I search for A Cisco AP that support security features. such that 802.1x, WPAv2, and also mac authentication. from the client side, for the WPA v2 working normally i think need to upgrade the driver for the client wireless adapter, right?

paltel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

pls i have a client here that wants to deploy a wireless local area network in a 11(eleven) storey building across the whole building , each storey has about 15 (fifteen) offices , they want to use a cisco aironet 1200 series access point and a cisco...

gbabade by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I would like to know if it is possbile to have a two WLSE-Express in a redundant mode. But just the radius-server part and not the "real" WLSE part?Is it possbile to replicate the local user database and NAS entries of this two radius-servers?a...

I have about 12 access points (350 & 1200 series) scattered throughout our building. Just to cover conference rooms and such. I'd like to know the best direction to in order to manage these devices? Rogue AP detection?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card