cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm using an IAS server as my authentication server.I have also an WLSE 2.9, i have configured an AP to be WDS , following the config guide.WDS information state is ACTIVE but in wds registration i can't see this AP registed.In wireless network in...

etmarcof by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anybody explain why the Black Hole Mitigation feature changes the default 100kmicrosec beacon interval to a "slightly lower value" (usually 99 or 98 kmicrosec) ? I am rather baffled by this very slight change - where is the advantage to black hol...

mmiklic by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A company we are working with has Cisco 1200 WAP's that are conneced to Cisco 3550 switches at 100MB and are using VLANS on these WAP's to accomodate voice and data.My questions are:1. Does this require that the connection between the switch and the ...

luckymace by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HELPCan some one send me a copy of a config that uses PEAP and Microsoft IAS. I wan the AP and the clients authenticate to the IAS.ALso, if you do not mind show me an example of a client card configurationThank youCristian Vitanvitanc@hotmail.com

vitancr by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is there a way to display signal strength of clients within the range of 1200 AP (including those that are not connected) ?"sh dot11 associations all-clients" only display the connected clients.Would appreciate if someone can help. Thxs.

The AP documentation states that MIC is included in TKIP. However, my client cards report that MIC is not being used. I am wondering which is true?

mrehfeldt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Aronet 1200 DHCP server is configured on Global Mode. Problem is it gives DHCP clients on Ethernet ( BVI) interface. Is there any way Access Point giving IP only on Dot11redio 0 iterface and not on ethernet side.

nayanraut by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured my AP with the following settings. Some have truncated as the limit to the characters allowed!!aaa session-id commondot11 network-map!bridge irb!!interface Dot11Radio0 no ip address no ip route-cache ! encryption vlan 201 key 1 s...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card