Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Upgrade equiptment

Hi everyone,Client looking to upgrade small business cisco equipment to latest technology. 2300 sq ft space on one floor. Currently has RV-134W wireless router and 200-26 gigabit smart switch and using a WAP. Client currently using 13 devices wired t...

ppierre3 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a wireless LAN mobile device developer.My customer is using WLC CT-8504-K9/8.3.140.0.  It was released on Jan/30/2019. Problem is my device can't associated the customer AP as below debug client log.But, number of clients connected to the AP is ...

flytruman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VTP?

So this is odd, when I go into the WLC9800 and change VTP (shows client and MST transparent) to transparent I lose my CAPWAP tunnels and APs do not rejoin? VLANs are still on controller and nothing changes. Any idea?  

I'm searching for a solution to convert Wi-Fi to LAN  I have an area where 1G WIFI available but I need to provide  network connectivity to 10 desktop via ethernet Is there any product I can use to convert the Wifi signal to LAN  and deliver via a sw...

I have a 5520 WLC running 8.2.166.0there are WLANS that  appear to use Radius to authenticate using our domain accounts.  I see it working in the Logs on the windows radius server (IAS/NPAS) However I cannot discover HOW the Radius Authentication is ...

Radius.JPG
lharter by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Is there a way for a catalyst 9300-48U to act as a WLC for an AP at remote site B? Currently, we have the embedded WLC running on the DC-Switch (please see the DC-Switch for its current configuration) and I want that to be the primary WLC for ...

mvanderlijn_1-1650938722267.jpeg

Hi,I am using Cisco WLC 2500 series with 2 SSID.First one is for Corporate Users (SSID CU Users) and second one is for guest users (SSID Guest).They both have 2 separate vlans with different subnet and ip range.We just noticed that Guest users can st...

Tazio4436 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

tarde!Acabamos fazerndo via CLI ,usando o comando erase_nvram, ap ficou em loop.Que devo fazer...C9115AXI.

POOLL by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card