Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Good Day, Checking this matrix:(For AP's compatible with WLC Firmware Version: 8.5.160.0) https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/compatibility/matrix/compatibility-matrix.html The matrix lists AP models 1600, 2600, 2800 ect.I am 99% sure abov...

Heinz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I got a site (flexconnect, RF group separated) disconnected from the WLC. Just after reassociation, I saw radio reset in all APs from that site.  The question is: what would have caused that radio reset? does an AP association trigger RRM?  th...

Hello,we are trying to configure guest WLAN in foreign and anchor topology using two C9800 WLCs.we are receiving the error messages below== ANCHORJul 14 18:38:06.288: %CLIENT_EXCLUSION_SERVER-5-ADD_TO_BLACKLIST_REASON_DYNAMIC: Chassis 1 R0/0: wncmgrd...

Resolved! 9120 AX AP

I have a problem connecting mobile phones in some of our clients in the newly deployed 9120 AX AP, they were connected before in 3600 using their credentials (AD Account). They are not having problem using their laptops with their credentials connect...

workmen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Recently I got "Cisco AIR-AP2802-I-E-K9" and would like to use it in combination with my home router at my home.Is it possible without buying more equipment and what are my options.  Thanks 

gvozdano by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've deployed a WLC 3504 with two 3800 APs - I had issues with Sonos and Samsung speakers connecting to the WiFi.  I found this forum post - https://en.community.sonos.com/setting-up-sonos-228990/sonos-play-1-is-not-working-on-cisco-wi-fi-6807711 WLC...

ajru by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to update my Cisco Catalyst Access Point (9120 AXI-E and 9115 AXI-E) and I can't understand the difference between the download for ''embedded Wireless Controller'' and the ''IOS XE software AP service pack''Do you know the difference?Be...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card