cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

I have a location where I am using a WGB350 going to an ATA186 then into a standard 2500 series telephone.Everyday the WGB will stop replying to pings, snmp requests, etc. It almost seems like it has lost power or connection. This will go on for ho...

My aironet350 connection is not stable if connected to LAN and even a single notebook using s cross-cable to the injector. Speed of eth. has made matching.Signal strength is 37%, sig.quality is 90%. The trend of unstable is, connect (reply if pinged)...

snmp-server view iso iso includedsnmp-server community comm_ro view iso ROsnmp-server community comm_rw view iso RWDoes the view iso create a weak spot in the security of the wireless network since hackers know the view exists on all AP's? If the snm...

gwcrook by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to configure TACACS+ on my Aironet 1231 (IOS based) APs. However, I already have the AP listed in the ACS using radius authentication for the mobile clients. It also using a unique secret key that is configured on the ACS, WLSE and AP...

c.fuller by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When the certificate gets installed from the Certificate server where should it get installed for PEAP to work?By default it looks like it get put in the local user/trusted Root Certificate. I can get PEAP to work but I cannot get a login script to r...

steverob by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some clients connected to a 1200AP with WEP and no authenication. These machines are having a problem keeping a ODBC connection. I don't know if this is due to latency on the WLAN or if there are any know issues with ODBC and WLANs. This is...

sknorr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to save configuartion AP1100 to TFTP server (like we can to make it with router or catalyst)?Another method might exist ?Thank you for your answers

florent34 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm helping a high school redesign their computer network and ran into a bit of a snag with the integration of a wireless network into the mix. Sometimes pictures are worth a thousand words:http://headnut.org/~squirrel/mhs/Network%20Topology.gifIn e...

chverges by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working on rolling out a wireless network with 1200's and plan on having separate VLAN's for the wireless networks and management. Our current network has the management for our switches on VLAN 3. My question is, should I use the same VLAN (3)...

mike.lang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to force web requests from a BBSM through an upstream (authenticated) web proxy running (which performs web filtering). I'm getting the impression that this isn't directly possible unless WCCP is utilised. The BBSM uses ISA server as i...

Can the WLSM be used with the BBSM to aggregate public wireless access from a number of locations (using the mGRE functionality of the WLSM), with the traffic policy routed towards the BBSM?

I'm setting up some new Aironet WAPs. After I load the config I write memory. I can login after that and see everything I should but a day or two later, my tacacs login is gone and I get a password prompt. I have to console back in and reload. Any id...

dtrend by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !Trying to get a Aironet 1310 (AIR-BR1310G-E-K9)working as it should, but see a stange problem after each re-loadThis is config before re-load :!interface Dot11Radio0 ! ssid XXXXXXXXX authentication open infrastructure-ssid ! speed basic-1.0...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card