Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Using the client aironet utility the maximum value for data retries is 128 for the 350 PCMCIA Series.Does anybody know if there is a way to set this parameter over 128...Thanks

jflavi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wonder whether anyone can help with a problem that I am having with trying to set up an Airnet 1200 as a repeater.I have a number of Aironet 1200 APs installed in a number of locations, all working happily. I now need to deliver wireless coverage ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer had a AIR-WGB-352R previously and requested I quote him a single new unit since he ran out of maintenance spares. I stated AIR-WGB-352R had been end-of-life. Did I make a mistake on quoting the 1310. Below is his feedback....perhaps I quo...

I have had EAP-GTC in production now for several months with no problems. Then it just stopped working. Using Cisco PEAP supplicant on XP sp1 PCs. ACS 3.2.3 with a CryptoCard server for token authentication on a Cisco 1100 with 12.2(15)JA. I get ...

pti by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have question about instaling Wireles network globally. Id like to install AP for example 1100 or 1200 in some buildings. It is not difficult installone AP and connect through this device another onesfor example PC with PCMCIA cisco card ins...

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I use instead of signed certificate from certificate authority (example verisgn) or from my own CA use an UNsigned certifcate (like what I can do with the wlse for ssl) for a proper working PEAP environment?any input is very welcome

I have one AP1200 configured as a WDS, it's able to authenticate with itself using the local RADIUS server.I have others that are configured with the correct username & password, they cannot authenticate with the WDS. They all show "WDS not discovere...

I'm planning to upgrade my Aironet 1200 access points with the IOS software and 802.11a/b/g cards. I went thru the conversion tool docs and find that the conversion will upgrade my AP's to 12.2(11)JA3.The documentation for upgrading the cards indicat...

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, appologies in advance if my question seems vague.Basically i'd like to know what software design tools are available from Cisco for site survey use. I have found a third party product called AirMagnet Surveyor, but couldn't find anything similar ...

Hiya,Just starting to setup a big Cisco network wireless and I'm intreasted in the Speed command. What does this actually do apart from preventing devices which BASIC is not specified for ??? If i limit the basic entries does this help the range ??? ...

edw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Aironet 1100: after configuring "power local 50" under the dot11radio interface the ability to return back to 100 mW have disappeared. 50 mW is shown as the maximum available power.What is this? What can you suggest to do?Thanks a lot in advanc...

dpanin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been trying to install 250 PCI cards in a windows 95 machines.I keep getting the same error tyring to run the setup wizard, "The CONFIGAPIDLLA.DLL file is linked to missing export KERNEL32.DLL:GetFileAttributesExA."I've three different PC that a...

westcare by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card