Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have setup WPA on a Cisco 1231g AP running 12.2(15) firmware. I cannot seem to connect with a laptop and Cisco 350 card. If I disable WPA it works. Are these cards compatible with WPA?Thanks.

tcggg0 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AP1200 IOS 12.2(15)JA,in a non-WPA/CCKM implementation, What is the difference between WEP: Mandatory with MIC and PPK - and Cipher: TKIP + WEP128? Does the TKIP + WEP128 Cipher package provide PPK and MIC? The documentation for this is a little spar...

Hi. I am a little bit confused with WPA. I hope someone can help me dispel my doubts. Regarding dynamic WEP keys generation. How are they really generated? Also, how is the first WEP key generated (I believe it is done just on the RADIUS server and c...

Hi.What are the steps to configure Wi-Fi Protected Access-Pre Shared Key (WPA-PSK) with Cisco 1100 Aironet and a Windows XP-based client adapter (not necessarily Cisco Aironet card)?Is it necessary to configure any item in ACS if it is desired that n...

Hi I'm trying to generate server certificates and client certificates with extended key usage (EKU)(openssl) but I can't add it to the certificate. The EKU is necessary in order to specify server authentication usage or client authentication usage....

maller by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a dual boot Compaq Evo N800c laptop with Win2000 and Linux. The Aironet runs great under Win2000. I am fairly new to Linux. In Linux, iwconfig returns "no wireless extensions". I have wireless-tools-26-1 installed. I suspect that this is a...

My company just bought ACS along with WSLE. I don't know what either do. Can anyone expalin in simple terms? Also do we have to have a RADIUS server to work with the ACS?Thanks in advance for the education!

amjbmr808 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can I use windows XP to configure EAP-Fast? or is EAP-FAST only configured on the ACU 6.3 utility.I have a different vendor wireless card with a AP1200.I want to use EAP-Fast.Is this possible or do I need to use PEAP or EAP-TLS?regdsJohnny

johnnys by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1.I have 900 yards to bridge two bulidings can I set up two Cisco 1200 AP'for that bridge?2. Point to multipointI am bringing up a point to multipoint network, besides setting; data rates @11mbps, turn off broadcast SIDD, set point as ROOT and multip...

garybr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AP1200 with IOS 12.2(15)JA upgraded from VxWorks 12.03T - Problem: When the units are booted they do not reveive the IP that is reserved for them. They register with a very long (24 bytes) number instead of a 6 byte mac address. If I check disable dh...

gwcrook by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card