cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,This may be easy to many of you, so I hope to gleen some of your expertise. I have two buildings 400ft apart. I have an access point (1200) and a yagi antenna pointing from one building to the other. What device will I use in the receiving b...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if the 340 adapters support EAP-Fast? The docs that I have looked at talk about 350 adapters... I thought the only difference between 340 and 350's was the anntena.

scherea by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone find the Network Configuration section of ACS a litttle cumbersome? The more devices you have the more you have to scroll down to get to the add button

scherea by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys I have a question, we have two active PDSN's that connects to one HA, but i don't know if that will give us some troubles, for example:Let's think taht we have 3 PCF's that use one of the two PDSN, then the PDSN pass the call to the HA y make...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently replaced a T1 line with a wireless point to point using 350 bridges. Since that change we have not been able to telnet to the Catalyst 2950 switches on the other side of the wireless link. We can telnet to other devices on the other sid...

kreiss by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I normally configure A/P's to "Restrict to SSID" in a loss of Backbone connectivity situation. I have an account that wants the A/P to "Shut the radio off" when a loss of Backbone connectivity occurs. While testing the behavior, everything worked ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I have a system that collect information provided by code bar, and these application works in MS DOS, but I am experienced problems when my wireless network is with WEP 128 Key enable on AP and in client.My question is the following: Ther...

rsoave by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to use LEAP to authenticate IPAq's 4150 in a wireless network with AP's 350.When i configure LEAP in the workstations everything works fine, but with IPAQ's this doesn't work. The PDA's cannot associate to the wireless AP's. I don't know if...

e.frias by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We are evaluating the installation of a wireless WAN connection, using Cisco 350 Wireless equipment. The basic requirement is to connect two distant LAN-s.Basically, we don't have it clear, if we need:- Two Cisco Aironet 350 Wireless Bridges, ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card