cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to set up a system using LEAP. I want to use the same username and passwords for all LEAP clients. I am able to get this to work when the ACS server is doing the authentication.I also have an AP set up as a backup radius server in case th...

I am working on my masters project and have simulated a network which is a an integration of cellular and ad hoc i.e. nodes have the ability to talk amongst themselves and base station. The overall delay and quality of service is very poor from the s...

I received this error from our primary WDS APs. After ignoring it for some time, I noticed that the error messages are "Bad getbuffer, bytes=54582" and other "critical" error messages which do NOT go away unless the device is rebooted. This only happ...

emrecio by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I have been working on a project to upgrade wireless users from LEAP to PEAP. I am using version 6.2 of the Cisco client. I have upgraded at least 30 people with success, however 3 users* have been getting pop-up messages about every 10 minutes ...

Hello I have an AP1200 which only load the loader file but not the IOS images automatically. With typing boot, then the AP boot good. Config-register is 0xf. Boot:loader is: The messages during boot process is:The system is not configured to boot aut...

I am running a Cisco WGB350 V8.65 and a Cisco 350 Series AP 11.07 (AP350-5737ac).On my receive side i show 17174 +3 Duplicate frames and 1269639 +782 CRC errors . On the transmit side i see 552655 +178 retries, 252 max retries/frame, 36543 +29 exce...

Hi, I would like to know whether can I move to Fast-eap foe all the currently client machine using Leap. if yes what step would I need to follow, Does centrino support Fast-eap? as most centrion support CCX.ThanksMc

mcnaz-yeo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to confirm AES is not available to 1200 series AP's running 802.11b.I have upgraded to: c1200-k9w7-mx.122-15.XRWhen I try the command: encryption vlan 50 mode ciphers aes-ccmWarning: interface Dot11Radio0 does not support AES-CCMPIf I purcha...

Resolved! 350 AP blew UP!

After an unsuccessful upgrade from VX to IOS my 350 AP no longer boots. TAC says this type of issue must be RMA'd because there isn't any reset buttons. Warrent on the AP has expired and my company no longer has a support contract. Cisco wants $600 t...

rremu by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card