cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

it's killing me... my client is pressuring me big time for not being able to fix this issue!!! i might have to leave Cisco world if i dont fix this!ok, i have the followings in my production; AP1200 with 12.2(15)XRACS 3.3MS CA server on the same box ...

uggie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

for those who have troubles getting verisign cert working on the ACS box, i just spoke to a verisign tech support after facing issues with certs. He mentioned that when generating a CSR on ACS, it generates extra info that are not compatible with ver...

uggie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I ran into upgrade/conversion problem using the conversion tool to convert my Cisco Access Point firmware to IOS version.Does anyone knows how to upgrade/convert using the console since the boot files are either corrupt or lost completely during the...

vakinode by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've set up WDS on an access point. When I use cckm, my authentication works but I can never renew my ip address it just keeps trying to renew with no success.

whanson by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed this card and got the desktop utility. What happend to the site survey tool that came with the old aironet clinet utility.

whanson by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a unique problem in which I have my Cisco SE involved in trying to correct. When using an IOS based 1230 AP in one of my locations the RADIO interface will turn off (shut down) even though it appears as being up. All associatins are lost and...

mhs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a 3200 as a mobile router to work with a host agent. I am not able to get any ip mobile traffic to go between the two routers.Is it necessary to configure a foreign agent? Can the functionality for the foreign agent be pulled into the...

rversluis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiWe have a client who has 4 APs on 1 floor which channels 1,4,7,11 with EAP-TLS enabled. The radius server is placed in u can say hongkong. The problem is1. When a client starts a download, the client roams all the APs causing the download to make m...

HelloWhen I wanna use only the radio management on the AP for the WLSE and not the fast secure roaming feature, do I have still to use the WDS infrastructur authentication (LEAP) methode for radioManagenemt like i have to use for fast secure roaming?...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card