cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi allWhen I am configuring a repeater to associateWith a root and presetting the root to channel 6,Does the repeater associate with the root on the same channel ?Thank you in advance Sharon Shriki

sharonsh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We would like the Access Point to overwrite the TOS byte for packets coming from specific mac addresses in the wireless network going to the wired network.Is the 1100 capable of doing that?

On an 1100 running ver. 12.2(11)JA1, I never see anything listed when I issue the command 'show dot11 adjacent-ap'. Nothing. I even have brought a couple down and have them on my desk and neither shows the other when this command is issued. Are th...

I want to use WEP and TKIP. Is there any way that my clients can connect to the wireless network without entering a WEP key. We have a lot of visitors and donot want them to enter WEP keys. Please advise with any ideas or documentaion to look at. Tha...

pbarman by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 350 Client Adapter that connects fine to the AP at work. At home, I have a cable modem connected to my AP 1120. My problem is getting wireless access to the cable internet.My computer internet settings work OK when I connect the cable modem ...

widmerne by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a Aironet 350 point to point wireless bridge. It will operate at 10Mb/s half duplex. What is the maximum data throuput that I can achieve I have been quoted a figure of 3.4Mb/s? Is there any general documentation that can help me?

I am using PEAP mschapv2 with Windows 2003 Server IAS and I get these errors, sometimes last 5 minutes, other 10 minutes and other just connects right away. I have enable computer authentication, to logon to the Domain. I am using an 1100 with the la...

pcabarga by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have problems with PDT Symbols 6100 and AP 1100.They can roaming between 2 APs 3 or 4 times per minutes and then there is many PDT working at the same time they lose the connexion to the AP.I can't change any parameters on the PDT so what can i do ...

llesne by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All:I just attended the 802.11a/g seminar, the archived version. My question goes to the relationship b/t capacity and thruput. 802.11a and g support 8 channels. I understand that each channel bw is ~85Mhz. Does each user or client get a single chann...

demodog by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I have a 1200 AP running C1200 Software (C1200-K9W7-M), Version 12.2(11)JA1. I am unable to get 802.11a working, but .b on same device does.A Show Controllers tells me this:interface Dot11Radio1Radio AIR-CB20A, Address 0001.28bf.1363, BBlock ve...

mlambe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

in the web express setup of the cisco ios for the ap1120b i chang dhcp to static ip and input an ip, subnet mask, and gateway. then apply. i am unable to get to device any more, cant even ping the address that i gave it. i followed the directions fro...

schaufd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i have a small bussiness (6 pc) and i bought a AP1100 and wireless nic for each pc,so far so good, the thing is i live about 300 ft away from my ofice and i want to connect my home pc to the bussiness-network, what i need to acomplish this? sh...

j_red by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Could someone possibly take 1-2 original screen shots of rogue AP detection from WLSE engine? No longer have access to one, would greatly appreaciate it. kanclirz@makesecure.com if you can help.Thanks.

jkanclirz by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card