Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have a small network (10 wireless hosts), all works with Wi-Fi 802.11b and I don't know why, sometimes one or two machines can't see each others, so if I have a shared printer, a machine can't print.Is there a problem of the technology?

pgarron by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have install 3 bridge 350 CISco wireless. When I chak out the network map it can also detect some other AP and a bridge not in our network. How do I prevent that. I didnt Allow "Broadcast" SSID to Associate which I think will to it but it didnt.Is...

Hello,I have a customer who has a wlan network (AP 1100) with a standard config (no security) and is asking me how to use his laptop in airport and so on when he travells.As i do not know how configured are the hot spots i need someone to help me to ...

I have to 350 ap's running. One goes into a switch over a trunk port and the other into a second switch over a trunk port. When a client is associated to one AP but then loses association for what ever reason and then associates with the other AP wha...

bernards by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are looking to connecting 3 networks together using BR350 bridges in the following configuration. Network A (root) -- Network B (non-root) -- Network C (non-root)During testing we see good throughput from A<->B and A<->C but it is cut in half for ...

bjohns by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to build a wireless network with fair security but without the users having to go through multiple authentication procedures such as VPN. Also, cost is an important concern. The features I am trying to get are 128 bit WEP with dynamic key...

mpayton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do I have a chance to put my cisco nic 340 into promicious mode. I like to see frames running through the wireless network (managament and data frames).Ethereal and SnifferPro do not show any frames running on top of my nic. Using a smc nic, everythi...

reinke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a point-to-point link with 2 350 bridges 10miles apart. I use two directional antennas for the link. The bridges were set to a data rate of 2mbps. The links worked very well for about 6 months. Of recent I started to get signal loss until I ch...

aichafe by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi List,I have 5 point-to-point links, 1 using the old 340 series and 4 with the new BR-350. The problem is that when I inject traffic I lost the link and it appear to flap (goes up and goes down) for 1 to 10 seconds. This problem just pop up last we...

vvelasco by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My setup is ACU5.05.01 on Win2K -> AP1200 -> ACS3.1 -> Novell NDSI have installed both Cisco PEAP supplicant and Win2K PEAP supplicant. And I believes that I had overwrite the Win2K PEAP supplicant with Cisco PEAP supplicant as I installed Cisco PE...

andyhkw72 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is this deployment possible [ root(yagi)---- non-root w/c #1(omni)----non-root w/c#2 (omni)].1) all br350s are in a row2) all br350s are same channel.3) the distance between root and non-root is over 500m.4) wireless lan client is only one user, and ...

yong1794 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question about cisco wirelss lan bridge antenna.If root bridge with ant-2506 omni antenna deployed and non-root with client bridge deployed with ant-2506 omni antenna and ant-4941. in this casewhich antenna( ant-2506 or ant-4941) is using a...

yong1794 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card