cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am not able to update the NDIS-driver of a PCI4800 card installed in a winnt 4.0 server. At the moment driver version 2.05 is installed (file pc4800.sys). Newest firmware and ACU installaton was no problem, but i can´t install driver v 8.2.3. Pleas...

xavieer12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,What is meaning of "reasonable" in the following sentence?"Organizations should use IPSec when they have the utmost concern for the sensitivity of the transported data, but remember that this solution is more complex to deploy and manage than ...

We have pieces together because of poor budget the following messy setup:[ HQ T1 ==== Cisco 1600 ==== catalyst1900 switch ==== openbsd router/firewall ====== bay 28200 switch ====== netgear me102 point to multipoint] ==wireless== [tower ==== cabletro...

kmleon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking to install the latest IOS that is supported for the AP1200. I am wandering what is the preferred code/firmware. IOS or 12.01T. My main objectives are to still utilize LEAP authentication as well as take advantage of VLAN segmentation ...

pallette by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been installing wireless links for about 4 years. In the last year or two I have install about 20 or so CISCO 350 bridge links. On about 90% of these links if you look at the logs there is million entries. It says lost association then re...

bfults by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having a problem with a BSE 340 that keeps rebooting itself. The unit will function fine for a few weeks, then it will go through a period where it reboots itself every 5 - 15 minutes for about an hour. The device then works fine for another c...

mknapp905 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it right that a 350 WGB has about half the throughput of a PCI card?With a WGB 350 connected through a crossover cable to a PC wwe get about 600 kilobitsWith the same PC with a 340 PCI (4.25.30 firmware 40 bits wep) card we get about 1.6 megabitsW...

ltolom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two aironets about a mile apart that randomly lose their association and then re-associate. Other bridges connecting to the root bridge do not have this problem. This issue started when I upgraded the firmware last year - it went away once the...

jon.miles by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have tried to configure PEAP in an WLAN enviroment. But i have serveral problem. is there any good document about how to configure peap and troubleshoot? i cant find a good how to.thx Bernhard

We are installing a mobile data system with IPMobileNet radios in police vehicles. These radios communicate at 400Mhz to base stations at 3 tower sites, sites A, B, and C. Site A is located about 1/2 mile from the PD office and serves as the relay ...

wkelly by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WHY LINE OF SIGHT IS A REQUIREMENT IN CASE OF BRIDGE TO BRIDGE CONNECTION AND WHY IS NOT REQUIRED WHEN AN AP TALKS TO A WIRELESS LAN CARD?

lumason by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card