cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Please any one can advise me why the bridge said that it works at 11Mbps but when we do a testing with 2 Aironet bridge AIR-BR350-E-K9 the maximum throughput I can get in the idea situation is 6.6 Mbps only. So what is the real throughput of Aironet ...

namhoa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I connected TRENDNet TEW-210APB as AP Clent to AP350 with 12.00 software but they dont work properly.My frends say me that TRENDNet TEW-210APB as AP Clent to AP340 with8.55 software work properly

todorg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a community that wants to have workstations auto login using the Tweakui utility from Microsoft. (I know this is a bad idea in practice and we've fought the good fight but they wanted to have it and there ya go) Anyway, since moving to LEAP ...

luceroc by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use aironet br342 with 2.4dBi dipole as access-point.I found that when I use ping -t with a pc , over 10 packets time out from time to time , while the signal noise rate is still quite good .Further more , I found that when I open about clients th...

eva-dhc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is anyone familiar with the theory that the 3 non-ovelapping channels of 1,6,11 are a bit restrictive and that actually up to 4 channels can be used (1,4,8,11). I have a site that is a college dorm that looks like an old Motel 6. (Think rectangular,...

smartnet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone tried using multiple antennas for a single AP ? Why would you ask? For example, if a coverage area does not require high throughput requirements, however, coverage is critical, then more than 1 AP would still be needed. New solution - U...

Hi, I am interested in Air Interface (between Access Point and Wireless client) QoS for WLAN. Is QoS Policy Manager (QPM) works for WLAN on Aironet Access Points. If yes then which version? If not then is there any interface to make it work with Acce...

I have 3 Aironet bridges setup in lab that were pulled from production for intermittent connectivity problems.They seem to work fine until I put a load on them. I have a laptop directly connected to one bridge. The laptop has software that simulates ...

kneese by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When would the 802.11G be released for AP 1100?Can we just firmware upgrade our existing 1100 in order to support 802.11G?Thanks,Audie

aonibala by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When using EAP-TLS to authenticate clients, is it possible to use integration with active directory?If yes, how is it possible if no password is required? Thanks.

demele by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI am trying to connect wireless client to access-point using eap-tls and acs ver 3.1 .When I try to obtain a certificate from a Microsoft win2k certificate serverFrom a windows xp client (with embedded ie 6.0 ) I have a massage :” downloading ...

y.johnny by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can somebody explain to me what the difference is between selecting just Network-Eap as Accept Authentication Type and selecting Open as Accept Authentication Type with Require EAP also selected, for both options with Full Encryption?Thanks,Joost ...

jkoopmans by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes