cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I've gone through the posts made here and can't seem to find anything quite like our issue. We've been noticing network slow downs, and seeing messages in the logs of our core switch (C9300 stack) looking like this: Dec 22 17:22:24.775: %SW_MATM-4-MA...

JohnD2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have after a fair amount of travails got an C9120 operational. The AP is updated to the Bengaluru version of AP firmware. When I tried to add a C9105 to the network it got interesting. The AP really wanted to join the EWC on the C9120 every 10 or 2...

hmviking by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can connect to the CLI using the serial cable and it continues to show the links down or up. Yet will not let me use the Cisco Catalyst Wireless Mobile Application to auto provision the device. Brand New out of box.

Hi, I have accidentally clicked on the "Add Interface" button in the 'Interface Groups' section on our WLC. I added an interface that shouldn't be there and now when I try to remove it it says "interface group is being used by WLAN". I have NOT howev...

Mottok by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All, Is there a difference in terms of licensing when purchasing Cisco C9800-CL, for example would the license be different if we purchase a C9800 for HyperV vs C9800 for the EsXI/KMV? Or it does not matter?  Thanks

Hello we have a 9800-CL IOS-XE 17.3.3, and set the session timeout to 86400 seconds. However, the PMK cache lifetime is set to 1800 seconds. Can anyone advise how can I change this PMK cache timer? Thank you Marcos

mnkojima by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible for a lightweight access point to dynamically register with a DNS server after it gets assigned an IP addresss from DHCP (create and update an A record with current IP address)? I would like to be able to monitor the Access Points usin...

i have an Aironet 3702i access point i converted from capwap to autonomous using ios ap3g2-k9w7-tar.153-3.JPK2.tar, however when i try to connect to the web interface i get and unable to connect dialog page stating an error happened while trying to c...

cybrstrm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Does anybody know how to change the authentication protocol for webauth in 9800? I noticed that WLC webauth on WLC 5508 works with CHAP. The 9800 uses PAP. I haven't found out how to change it to CHAP in 9800. I guess in WLC 5508 it is done in...

Hi,I installed new access points (1560 Model), these APs connected to switch WS-C2960X-24PS-L model which has POE+ and the cable length around 50m. the AP is getting 15w and it showing medium power in the WLC, although the switch port is giving 30w.p...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card