Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello community, Now I'm deploying aWIPS and Rogue detection with the DNAC, and I have some access points in flexconnect mode to serve clients and some other APs in monitor mode to detect rogue, threats....When I go to rogue and aWIPS dashboard I fin...

Difference in cat M1 and Cat 1 devices ? Is CAT m1 devices work in areas where CAT 1 devices work.? Is there any special antenna requirements for CATM1 devices ? could you please answer above questions ASAP. We need to take decision to buy modems as ...

aa_452 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently bought a Cisco Aironet 2802E and I was wondering if there is a way to convert this access point into a Standalone (Autonomous) access point.  Currently, the image is mobility express and I can't seem to find any instructions to go from mo...

LumicorIT by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello community, I have an issue with adding APs to Cisco DNAC floor map, When I click edit>>add APs I can't find the list of APs associated with this floor, I want to know if the APs should be provisionned or just discovered by the DNAC.Thank you fo...

Hi, Having some problems getting the correct CAPWAP-header DSCP-markings for Teams-traffic in the upstream direction. I see that the clients are WMM-enabled, and that the DSCP-value in the original header is correct. However, this value is not transf...

Skjermbilde 2021-09-13 kl. 10.24.53.png Skjermbilde 2021-09-13 kl. 10.24.45.png
trondaker by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, While troubleshooting an issue with an AP at one of my sites, I came across this error message in WLC logs. Was curious as to what it means, and if there's an issue it's pointing to. "IDS Signature attack cleared. Signature Type: Standard, Na...