Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi SSH is enabled under wlc 9800. Username and password are created at the controller, but we still cannot logon to AP9117. It shows password authentication failed. Please see the below configuration. Not sure if there are other configuration that we...

Capture.PNG
Leftz by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Network access control, NAC, is solutions to support network visibility and access management through policy enforcement on devices and users of corporate networks.I can get some of info of NAC as below. Firewall can also do that. what is differe...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody!Wlc 5508 controller There is such a problem:A client stuck to a point with a good signal, after turning off this AP, moves to another AP with a worse signal.But after turning on the first point, the client for some reason does not ret...

AlexKlmv by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All, Devices: Cisco Prime, ISE, WLC 5520. I have one business case, where I need to restrict amount of data per wireless client, because of limited amount of data and because it will be open wifi for customer. Do you have any idea how to do it wit...

Jaro by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,  I am unable to have my AP c9130AXi to join my WLC c9800-40. I defined the controllers IP statically and here is what I am getting: [*07/28/2020 05:22:17.2525] CAPWAP State: Discovery[*07/28/2020 05:22:17.2600] Discovery Request sent to ...

Hello everybody! WLC 5508 controllerWhen collecting debug (debug client <mac>) I ran into a problem: it breaks the ssh session.Before debugging, I enabled config session timeout 0Please advise how to solve the problem.In Putty, there are no settings ...

AlexKlmv by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Folks,I have recently purchased a Catalyst C9117AXI-EWC-B access point. I have been slowly finding out what this does. I have read almost everything that has been written about these but I have a couple configuration questions. First I see something ...

Ohiopyro by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In our office Going to Purchase C9800-L-F-K9 Controller. and C9105AXI-E Access Point. But We are already using AIR-AP1832I-D-K9 Access Point here. Will C9800-L-F-K9 Controller support AIR-AP1832I-D-K9 Access point?. Please Clarify my doubt.. I really...

lk_javed by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes