cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a C9130axi running 17.3.3 in EWC mode.I would like to add an additional AP (3802i). I have added the new AP to a Cisco Catalyst 3850: interface GigabitEthernet1/0/25description "Cisco 9130axi EWC AP"switchport trunk native vlan 424switchport t...

Hi The below screen shot is from Configuration ---> Interface ---> Wireless at C9800 wlc. The question is why there is nothing under Configured Trustpoint sometimes, and sometimes it has something over there? Thank  you  

1.PNG
Leftz by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,  We are using WLC 4400 series with ACS 4.1. Users on the network with MAC OS are continuously disconnecting. Have tried to disable the session time out under the Advance settings but no luck.  Any help is appreciated.

iptech911 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  We have WLC 4404 with ACS 4.1 configured with AAA (both authentication and accounting enabled). The ACS is showing accounting packets (start/stop) but the issue is the correct function of max users. If there is a value set for max number of user...

iptech911 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I'm trying to set up an WLAN within our facility using 802.1x authentication using certificate based PEAP. Wireless Controller is a CISCO 3504, set to WPA2 with 802.1x. RADIUS is running by Microsoft NPS.I configured clients, RADIUS, and WLC...

drehstrom by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello community, I have an issue with Cisco 9800 WLC initial setup, when I click finish in the configuration wizard after completing all the steps I get this error, but when I go the CLI I find all the configurations that I have done with the configu...

Hello together, someone know, how i can block Only one Client MAC? Without create an Device Auth List witch permit client macs to Join the Wireless Network.Something like on the wlc 3400.... Normal L2 MAC Blocking! Thanks a lot

I need to protect my access points 2802i and 9120i with ceiling tile enclosure and trying to find out where I can buy the enclosures with additional part numbers if required for those two series.  I search online, and found a tessco.com, but they wer...

abbasali5 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, I am facing a issue with guest access authentication. Old AIROS wlcs are working but now I have a installed a new 9800 wlc and its creating an issue. Requesting help to troubleshoot below authentication fail error messages seen for wir...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card