cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Guys, I'm the process of ordering new Wireless Controllers and got confused about how the AP license on the WLC 5520 works. The part number is AIR-CT5520-K9, with only this part number, can I have a certain number of AP already licensed?Or in m...

BBNG by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning,in our company building we use an vWLC (8.3.150.0) with several 3602i and 1142 APs (hence the old software).We plan to upgrade our network to C9115 with EWC.Question:Is it possible to use EWC and vWLC in parallel with the same SSIDs (lik...

Tenere by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Привет, кто нибудь тестил Fast Transition на WLC, Over the DC или Over the AIR, что лучше использовать на площадке с контроллером? в режиме Flex connect понятно что Over the AIR с высокой задержкой до контроллера

fractal90 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we have AP3702 and vWLC ver 8.10. We only can see 5G signal, but cannot see 2.4G. The Radio policy is set as ALLI notice at the AP, operation status is DOWN. please see the below picture. Why it is DOWN?  Thanks    

2.PNG

Dear All, I need to know if C9115AXI-A access points can be used to implement BLE technology for smart phones, sensors and real time inventory. Apart from Cisco WLC and access points, what other network components and license(s) do I need to integra...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card