Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We have a ap1572eac in stock that we're trying to connect to a vWLC (8.10) I'm getting these lights which I'm unsure what they mean:  Its being powered by a AIR-PWRINJ1500 injector and I've factory reset it. When it was factory reset it briefl...

20210420_161008.jpg

Hi AllWe have a WLAN interface located on a WLC 4400 series device.The WLAN interface that we have in place is configured with MAC address filtering; all is good at this point -  This has been in production for a while now.Now, we would like to get r...

Hi all I have 2x 5508 in SSO mode I performed a failover test (by executing command "redundancy force-switchover" and after the standby controller rebooted, HA seems to no longer be working:From active controller (Cisco Controller) >show redundancy s...

Hi i have a DNA center, and a on prime CMX setup we have change our WLC to 9800' , and installed a DNA SPACE CONNECTOR to use DNA spaces instead of our CMX but some of our map is  DNA SPACES, is still located under the old Structure Comagnylocation 1...

Jan Loop by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, We have recently upgraded the wlc (5520)to new code 8.10.130.Post the upgrade users  connecting to local mode AP's(3700) are not getting ip address.After reloading the AP users are getting the ip address.  Regards,Anjana 

Anjana A by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a new WLC 9800 in our network, and I'm required to install the CA-Server Certs on the controller to have secure connection to the WLC GUI through the browser, how do I perfom this task? does it work like ISE and Stealthwatch in a similar ...

We have deployed C9120AXI-E WAP's  with a Catalyst 9800 WLC running version 17.3.1.The issue we have is that any windows laptop running version 1703 does not see any of the SSIDs on either 2.4g or 5g propagated by the Cisco WAP's. It does however con...

c.walsh by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I have two WLC2504 controllers working in HA N + 1.There are several SSIDs and vlans on them.A few days ago, after changing the addresses of the management interfaces (and vlans) on both i've lost access to the WebGUI from my current vlan.Now I ca...

sn00p by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card