cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HiAny experiences or recommendations.Have a warehouse under design with following dimensionscorridors are ~330ft longshelf's are 36ft hightruck are lifting pallets so space should be free up to 39 ft which is lowest height to antenna installation.So,...

Hi all,I want to create my first mesh network with 2802 as controller and RAP and a 3802 as a MAP.I am still a little bit unclear about the backhaul.Will the 5GHz soly used for the backhaul traffic or will clients also be able to use the 5GHz ?And if...

jordan72 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I was wondering what the function is of the port labelled with number 15 in the diagram below:it is labelled as an LTE Provision port.I was looking to find a way to configure LTE band aggregation recently. Is it configured through this port? ...

0801B2FE-4606-4D14-B326-A57B08C55799.jpeg
AlexW22 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Below screenshot is where we can configure HA for vWLC C9800. Why "Local IP" and "Remote IP" cannot be input?  Is this because its virtual one? Thank you  

1.PNG

We are seen an issue where iPhone devices are not able to connect to guest wireless network. when the iPhone tries to connect to the guest network we are getting "error opening page. Hotspot login cannot open the page because the server cannot be fou...

Hello Guys,I have a 1600 Series AP (AIR-CAP1602I-ZK9), I wanted to upgrade the firmware but after extract I got this error :Interrupt within 5 seconds to abort boot process.Loading "flash:/update/ap1g2-k9w7-mx.152-4.JA1/ap1g2-k9w7-mx.152-4.JA1"...###...

Naderi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I just want to verify why the below AP doesnt support flexconnect? I Have other AP's like that but it supports Flexconnect. Product ID AIR-CAP2602E-T-K9Version ID V01Serial NumberEntity NameEntity DescriptionCertificate TypeFlexConnect Mode suppo...

I am having a strange issue with WLC 9800 17.3 configured for guest wifi access in CWA scenario. It seems that whenever user is trying to access web page WLC is presenting its own certificate instead of redirecting to url provided by ISE. Any idea wh...

nino1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card