cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Apologies up front if I am asking a stupid question or am misunderstanding something, in the context of this project I am a web developer and I know very little about networking.  I do not have access to the Cisco WLC myself, I'm just building the pa...

I have a WLC 9800, i want configurate a server ldap, then i follow the next url; https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/9800/config-guide/b_wl_16_10_cg/secure-ldap.htmlbutWhen i probed connect to ssid where is configurate the ldap...

nstr1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3504 wlc LAG

Hi we are going to lag interfaces on wlc3504. Based on gui of the wlc, we enabled the LAG and rebooted it. LAG means binding several ports together into one. My question is when I was trying to enable it, there was not chance to define which several ...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company recently implemented a new Cisco wireless controller based system. I wasn't a part of the initial configuration and deployment as I was quite busy with other projects at the time, but as the main administrator of our previous Aruba wireles...

Resolved! Guest Auth issue

Hello Experts, I am using cisco mobility express AP"2802" as WLC. Created a Guest wlan with custom webpage and authentication using radius server. I can see that Clinet is getting authenticating in ise but client is getting error "The User name and p...

Hello,I want to know if it is possible to provide power to a Mesh AP with a power injector like AIR-PWRINJ6, without connecting this to a switch port !Because it is easier to use a Power injector than a Power adaptator is case there is no power outle...

mmisonne by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I would like to ask a question regarding command "capwap ap ip address 10.0.1.111 255.255.255.0". what is difference between the command above and command ip address 10.0.1.111 255.255.255.0 under interface G? Thanks 

wfqk by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!we have two 3355 7.4 MSE appliance in different locations.They are in the same VLAN (L2 domain).MSE1 is primary, MSE2 secondary.MSE1  10.1.1.2Virtual  10.1.1.1MSE2   10.1.1.3MSE1 and MSE2 can ping each other, but can't join in HA pair. MSE can ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card