cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to setup my 9130AXE for wireless survey work.  In the past it was easy to setup the AP for autonomous mode and you were done.  Now with the 9130 I believe there are multiple steps.  I was able to convert my 9130 to run as a embedded wirel...

nh6we by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm prett new to setting up Cisco WAP. I have tried to copy the config from a working one in another other and changed it to suit my own. I'm attaching a config. The problem is that the AP doesnt automatically get picked up by Wireless cards and ...

rodonohu1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, My question is if I have a single SSID on an autonomous AP so do i have to use the native vlan too. I mean what is the best practice in this case if the wireless vlan is say 10.  Also do i have to use the bvi-1 or i have to creat another bvi for...

hello everyone         my ap is 1240, and broadcasting 3 ssid. Ap web-gui show 802.11g and 802.11a status is up. but my laptop only show 802.11g ssid. if i disable 802.11g, my laptop not show any ssid. so i think that ap no broadcast 802.11g ssid,why...

Hi All, I purchased a Cisco Aironet 1815i at the suggestion of the pre-sales team at Cisco. I am using it meerly as a wireless access point in my office where I have between 10 and 25 users using wifi. The issue I have is that is does not have any d...

thehumi12 by Level 1
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I would like to know how to connect directly from my PC to Access point and set to static IP? My plan is to configured this access point as stand alone devices. Currently radio AP is disable so I cant connect directly through CiscoAirProvision ...

oneadnin1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card