cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Mobility Community,let me share one AP connection issue I´m struggeling with, hoping someone has a good idea.We have one site with couple of different Cisco AP models connecting to a WLC 5508 v5.1.161.0 working fine. Everytime I activate a new red...

bennybyte by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently implemented iPSK on a small Mobility Express deployment, and it seems to work well. Earlier this week, I updated to the newly-released 8.10.105.0 code, and was eager to try out WPA3-Personal. However I noticed these limitations mentioned i...

Alex Moore by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

hi, i have vWLC (9800-CL) configured. gig-1 is ap manager/management interface and configured as layer 3 interface with IP for wlc management and for AP registration, ip route gateway points to gateway of management subnet (no svi configured). while ...

nareh84 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have setup radius auth for login to my WLC 9800-CL and it works for SSH but not the web gui login. Is there something special I need to do?Current config:aaa authentication login default group my-server local Also, what is interesting is if I r...

ryan14 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I want to set up a Cisco Aironet AIR-AP1832I as a mobility express. I configured the switchport as the following:interface GigabitEthernet1/0/38 switchport trunk native vlan 120 switchport trunk allowed vlan 1,120,121 switchport mode trunk ...

HamzaD by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have an SSID with more or less this configuration: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless-mobility/wireless-lan-wlan/201044-802-1x-authentication-with-PEAP-ISE-2-1.html 802.1X validated with an Identity Group user (Internal users)...

Hi, I am going to upgrade a Mobility Express to version 8.5.161.0 in some few days and as far I have read, this is the procedure:1- Verify there is a TFTP server which can be access from Mobility Express management subnet.2- Upload the new IOS to the...

morabusa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I inherited  a WLC on Hyper-V, management in that office wants an isolated guest network. Model No. AIR-CTVM-K9Software Version 8.10.121.0Normally on a physical device I would just take port 3 and plug it into the firewall and done! Looking for ideas...

stein9700 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyoneI reset one of my Access point(Aironet 1600), and now I have not been able to connect it using console.First I thought there might be some problem with my console cable, but I tried it on switches and it worked alright.What could be the...

Hello partners I've been looking for a guideline to determine the number of APs I need when I design a solution. I seem to find no specific area about this on the datasheets of APs. Right now I use empirical methods but I was just wondering is there ...

Hi, I'm quite new at the WLAN area so therefor please excuse the very basic question! An iPhone user got a notice when connecting to a wireless network saying that the certificate is about to expiring, I've added a print screen. We use a Cisco 2504 W...

Aironet 1310, injector LR2, Win 10 PC with ethernet and serial ports Cannot access the 1310 via ethernet, can only access via PC's serial port (to injector LR2's console port. )When booting gives an error, I will post details later, something about  ...

ap1310 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card