cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

EWC(eWLC)での時刻設定については、以下のコマンドで時刻を設定できることが確認されています。また、NTP サーバーはすでに設定されています。クロックタイムゾーン<timezone>ただし、上記の設定を行っても、組み込みAP(CAPWAP AP)は、EWCで設定および同期された時刻を反映しません。デフォルトゲートウェイは、CAPWAP APにすでに設定されています。どうすればこれを解決できますか?

Resolved! WLC2504 Error

Hi allI need help fix error on Controller." *apfMsConnTask_3: Apr 21 11:16:57.434: %APF-3-LIST_ERR: apf_ms_list.c:178 No entry available in table, for client "I have some devices, when connect AP, An error occurred: Error could not be verified.Contro...

Dear Team , i have problem with wireless network, connection is so so slow to access internet or local application , i  lose regularly connection to CISCO WLC or local applicationthe picture as attached depicts the issue Thanks for help

Nadia Bbz by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,I am required to log into a number of FlexConnect Access Points (APs) to troubleshoot some DHCP issues that are occurring on a number of end user clients and unable to enable SSH and Telnet due to the following error:"Failed! AP has d...

nathant by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, My Wireless device connected to the WAP is having issues regarding connectivity to the network.This is what happens. 1.) When using an internal DHCP scope (with DHCP proxy enabled -> cant be disabled), the Wireless Device gets the correct DHCP in...

AsExpected.PNG Capture.PNG Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG

HelloI have installed per now me AP2606 Autonomous this are connetect on LAN side with 1Gb TP-Cable.i think that i have configured good. but one question about the Speed? i read also on Cisco Paper that this AP can be transfer Speed up to 400mbps i c...

Hi All,Need one design help. We have two lightweight APs configured in different AP group and flexconnect group. Both AP are on same floor. We want request of some user  go through one AP and other user group should go to other AP .But its not happen...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card