cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a customer demanding very short downtime on clients connected to an AP that fails/disconnects. When an AP fails, the clients connected should switch to another AP in less than 1 second. Is this even possible? From what I understand, the ...

I've got 4 AP's out of 7 that didn't join the controller. They get an IP address and should use option 43 to join as the other ones. show cdp neighbors learned me that they run a recovery image (AP3G2-RCVK9W8-M) but I am unable to log in using Cisco/...

hcombee by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Trying to upgrade and predownload image to AP:s fails. After the FTP transfer to the WLC controller the "show boot" command should display the new firmware version as the primary. But this doesn't happen. Tried uploading the firmware multiple tim...

Hello Members,I do have an AP 2702i-E-k9 AP is not joining to controller which is setup locally. Getting an invalid country code.Country and time set date as below, if i set it for "KZ" " RU Fed "country AP will join. if i remove RU from country list...

Shivu b by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Testing lab gear

Looking to upgrade some lab gear from 5508's/2504's and 2600's 2700's and wanted to get some opinions: C9300-24P (It says 200 APs, so I'm guessing that is 200 per stack? All the AP's need to be connected to the same stack?  Or is this different from ...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I just bought four 3800 AP. But they support only 2,4GHz. The speed of clients only 144Mbps.I checked AP and antena, all support both 2,4GHz and 5GHzHow to enable 5GHz ?3800 model: AIR-AP3802E-S-K9Four antennas: AIR-ANT2524DW-R

Hi All, I've got this message at Console port during AP boot:IOS Bootloader - Starting system.flash is writableTide XL MB - 40MB of flashXmodem file system is available.flashfs[0]: 1 files, 1 directoriesflashfs[0]: 0 orphaned files, 0 orphaned direct...

nikolyabb by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using Catalyst 9800-CL WLC for Wi-Fi login. In a previous WLC model (3504), I can target a host to receive SNMP trap (eg: asso, auth deauth traps) in WLC portal (MANAGEMENT-> SNMP -> Trap Receivers). In WLC 9800, I have set the host receiver in ...

2020-03-23_12h44_29.png 2020-03-23_12h46_16.png
Eric16 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card