cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi community, This issue is happening from while to while on my pre-production WLAN environment. My AP is showing Admin status Enabled but Operational status Down.AP radios are Admin enabled, both 802.11a and 802.11b/g networks are enable, country co...

JPavonM by VIP
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the process of upgrading Cisco 2504 WLC from 8.2.166.0 to 8.5.135.0.In doing this I have seen in many places, the command "config advanced backup-controller primary/secondary" is used before the upgrade. Please be kind to explain me the use o...

Version 8.3.133.02960SAIR-AP2802I-E-K9I'm trying to reclaim some power budget on a 2960S so that I can power more 2802I.I've been using variations on the following:power inline static max 26000power inline auto max 26000power inline consumption 26000...

I got questions: 1.Is there any way on WLC or LAP to check lightweight AP is actually broadcasting ssid and which ssids they’re broadcasting? 2. In Flexconnect LAP, what is the meaning of “sh dot11 vlan” vs “sh vlan”?

fujovoris by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have WLC 5520 ,  i need to put the AP in remote branch , and it should registered to the 5520 WLC at H.Q over WAN .is it work , and is there any special configurations needed to get this work , without using flexconnect mode ? Best regardsAkram   

he same corresponding log consistently occurs.The 172.x.7.x server has a preference for peer group.Switch 1 switch 2 The same log occurs.Why is this happening? %DAEMON-3-SYSTEM_MSG: NTP: Peer 172.x.7.x with stratum 2 selected - ntpd[29687]%DAEMON-3-S...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card