Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,From last few day I have seen this issue all the user are getting IP address on this Guest Network and after that redirected to Guest portal which is hosted on ISE.But two Android Phone, Iphone and IPad are not getting ip address on the G...

How can I turn off logging on this AP? Every time I try and configure it, I get flooded with a new line of information. I was thinking #no term mon but that doesn't work. Is there a way?

Cisco AP.PNG
Rsbell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to deploy a template to our AIR-LAP1242AG-E-K9 (12.4(23c)JA2) in WCS. What the template is doing is enabling VLAN support for HREAP.The AP parameters enabled in the template are:AP Mode: HREAP/REAPHREAP/REAP configuration: our WLANsVL...

Dears, I have (10) Cisco Aironet 1850i Access Points and it is working as a virtual WLC. Also, I have  windows server 2008 working as Radius server this use for users authentication. I have SSID called Staff and this authentication from Radius.IT SSI...

MOsama by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We are using  Cisco 5508 wireless controller (8.2.166.0) We mostly use LAP AIR-AP1832I-E-K9 access points, atm there is 130 lwap's registred to this controller. Recently we started to have upload issues with guestnet WLAN, configured to use CA...

bozo.bogd by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI currently am trying to host a local ip 10.x.x.x but intend to point it to a public IP 41.x.x.x. The Global DNS has been done I have attempted to do this via natting the network object which didn't workAlso I tried natting on the interfaces but...

nickospot by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a student at Pioneer Technology Center, Ponca City, Oklahoma. We have a Cisco 1950 Series wireless router that we wish to configure as a wireless hotspot. I am interested in how the router manages wireless connections and I would like to see a d...

Hi all, I am having issues setting up a few Aironet 1262s (AIR-LAP1262N-E-K9) They are powered from a 3560 PoE-8 (only one at a time) and they power up...The power comes on and the light flashes green for bit (I assume booting)The light then is yello...

Hi All, A quick question: We have 2 WLCs in HA SSO.On Primary, LAG is configured and all the ports are being used.On Secondary WLC, only 1 port is being used.We would like to use all the ports on the Secondary WLC, what's the best way to go about it?...

dot1x by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: