Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,              I have a 5500 WLC, and I wish I can see the user login syslog when any user logs in via SSH. I tried to change syslog level to notification or information on GUI, but I don't see any login syslog info in CLI by execute "show lo...

Hello team   Is it possible to push a CA cert (Root / Sub) to an AP?   What we're trying to achieve is AP 802.1x authentication with ISE who's certs have been issued by a private PKI issuing CA.  Since the AP attempts to validate the ISE device cert ...

rdediana by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   we have recently purchase an aironet 1800 series prcisly a AP1832I-E-K9 .   i connect the access point to a POE switch it boots up it get's an ip address from the router i can ping it and all but there is a message keep saying CAPWAP state : di...

YasSabir by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a handful of 3800 series aironets. I have switched them to ME mode and all works as expected other than failover. The docs state that when an AP running the controller goes down another ME enabled AP should pick up the controller role and the ...

LucasC88 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We got some new Apple Macbook Air, when connected to wifi, we found the link speed was only 54Mbits, but other laptops like DELL or Panasonic were working fine, the link speed was at least 800 Mbits. we are using Cisco WLC 5504 and 2702I ap.and the f...

Hello, When I try set up APs 1832i in Sensor AP mode I have an error - WSA must be enabled before converting an Access Point to Sensor mode. What its mean?With APs 1600 and 1700 I hadn't this issue. Thanks in advance.

Naz_sys_d by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes