cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello   i have a 2802E mounted on a wall. What direction should the AP be mounted at? port side facing up? Or port side (poe etc) facing down?   also for antenna should all antenna be facing up or two up and two down? I am not sure how the best pract...

sushahid by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are having to migrate all our APs from one vWLC to another vWLC (due to various issues including migrating from VMWare to Hyper-V).  I'm using 1 AP as a test before moving the rest.I've had various issues in doing this, so will describe where I...

Hello guys. I need your help. I have the following machines: WLC 8.2.166.0 vMSE 8.0.150.0 CPI 3.1.0 I can see reachable the MSE from CPI, but the NMSP status is inactive. all machines has the same time zone and clock. Thank you for your help

santana_a by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently installed vWLC release 8.5 in Hyper-V and referenced the hyper-v deployment guide. Once installed and configured, I could ping the management interface IP from the hyper-v host but couldn't load the web GUI from a browser on the host. Afte...

EmadY by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Cisco 5508 WLC (8.3.150 release) with 25 WLAN SSID configured and 352 Acess Point.  In particular there is a WLAN SSID configured as Layer 2 Security as 802.1x (WEP). These 352 Access Point are installed in more location and each locatio...

Hello Cisco members, I would like to ask if obtaining RSSI data from WLC controllers is possible, for associated and/or unassociated clients? I read some resources on the Internet which says it's doable via "Cisco Wireless Location Appliance", but in...

I'm currently working on a small POC to install OEAPs so our call center employees can work from home (ideally to bring a phone home with them and connect it to the OEAP POE port). We have softphones too but apparently management is still asking to m...

Was wondering if someone could give a second set of eyes on some WiFi Design. I’m at a location with multiple different switch stacks, each stack has a L3 IP scheme for ethernet, and a separate L3 IP Scheme for WiFi.  I wasn’t around during initial i...

aaron-saz by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Rogue auto-containment may have legal consequences, so it should be clear whether or not you are enabling it.I think Mobility Express is not clear about auto-containment. I just found the "Rogue Policies" option in the Best Practices menu. This optio...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card