Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I would like to set up the following,1. set trunk on the AP and LAN switch2. configure the client obtain ip address from my wired network (vlan 5, ip 192.168.10.0/24)3. configure the management vlan 6, ip address 10.10.10.1The wireless clients wil...

Hi all,I've just bought a Cisco AP Aironet 1852. I'm trying to configure it but I can't in any way:- Cable console seems not working (using putty, used a lot of times before. The cable is not the Cisco official cable, but it's a RS232 to RJ45 cable c...

I have Cisco WLC 8510 which using Cisco ACS 5.7 to authenticate wireless users using PEAP authentication. I configured Group Mapping on the ACS to map the external groups (AD Groups) to the local ACS group, then I configured MAX session user settings...

farage by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for a little help in where I went wrong.  I successfully added a 5760 wireless controller to PI2.2.  It is displayed in the inventory.  What is strange is The Client Count is populated correctly but the AP Count is 0.  The AP Count should rea...

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, Are there any means that we can gracefully shutdown the Cisco WLC? In CMX and MSE we have the options to do that by : cmxctl stop and msed services stop respectively.However don't find any means to do that for Cisco WLCs. This would he...

Hello All,When enabling TCP MSS under Wireless > Access Points > Global Configuration, will the APs reboot when I click apply?Also, under Cisco's WLC Configuration Best Practices, it says: "In general, a 1300 bytes value is a good average, although i...

I've been trying to search online for some reasons why some of my users may be seeing slow downloads (less than a mbps) but decent uploads (20+mbps) when doing a speedtest.  Obviously which server they're targeting may be a factor but I'm looking for...

Hi All, I am unable to push the ssid password from Cisco Prime. getting below error, CA Backup failed before deploy Gues user password Archive, before deployed, is failed. Check error details from Job Dashboard by manually scheduling archive for the ...